Steelers Uniform Concept

-(dp)-

Okay, It is really hard to change teams with so much history, but those sleeve stripes just do not work anymore. A lot of players don't even have all the stripes on the sleeves anymore. The first thing I had to do was change those. I used simpler striping that should fit on all players jerseys. Also, because there are fewer stripes, I also added some to the collar. The next change, and one that many people will approve of is the change back to plain block numbers. Italicized numbers just do not work on football jerseys. The other main changes were the addition on black pants, and more stripes on the pants and helmet. Let me know what you think.

SteelersConcept.png

MegatronSig2.jpg

put the logo on both sides of the helmet

The Steelers are famous for having the logo on only one side and that should never be changed.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Any suggestions to make them less generic? It seems that nobody likes the white stripe, so I guess I will probably get rid of that. I tried outlining the numbers, putting the logo on the pants or jersey, and it just didn't look all that great to me.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Any suggestions to make them less generic? It seems that nobody likes the white stripe, so I guess I will probably get rid of that. I tried outlining the numbers, putting the logo on the pants or jersey, and it just didn't look all that great to me.

Shoulder/sleeve striping?

i don't know if it would make a big difference, but if you removed the bottom two stripes from the neckline so there were only three, i think it'd be a little less generic. so home would be (top-down) yellow black white and the road would be yellow white black with a thinner white line on both. like i said, it won't make a huge difference but i think it would help a bit.

Archived