Tiger/sabretooth logo

mcrosby

so i made this one, again as always, out of boredom. I should have been doing homework, but I felt i deserved a break, UW-Madison let me in, so i made this up, it was an old concept of mine, very very cleaned up.

I did it all on paint, with a finished product VIA vectormagic.

tiger2us6.png

the hardest part was the nose section, i'm still not completely satisfied with it, any help is appreciated

the colors were an accident, but i think i really like them, i'm open to any color combo, and of course a ton of C&C

Honestly, I don't have much to say. It's a great logo, and I can't find anything build-wise that can be improved upon. On the other side of you, I don't really like the colors. I think the logo would look bad@$$ with dark colors. I'm thinking navy and yellow (ala Nashville Preds), black and gray even, something along those lines.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

a lot of potential. right now it kind of just looks like a bobcat with some abnormally long fangs.(mostly because there is a lot of black on the fangs, and not as much white.) i think you need to lengthen the teeth, and maybe add some whiskers, and some finishing touches, and you have a great logo man.

Picture21.png

It looks very well detailed, I'm impressed with that. But I think some tweaks like making the teeth longer and stuff and tweaking the colors a bit would make it a near-perfect logo. Keep it up, this has the potential to be a huge winner!

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

It was better before this last update. It's a solid logo. All it needs is a couple hours of tooling to make it a finished product. The bones are there. Nice work.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I think your idea of silver needs some work. Proper silver is between 125-125-125 and 175-175-175 for RGB values. Your silver looks entirely too much like a shade of brown. Also, use a white background, having the background the same as the primary color of the logo makes it very difficult to evaluate, IMO.

cttdolphins2.png

Archived