old

thmst30

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I am not mistaken Charlotte will be using these jerseys next year minus the checkerboard panels. So I think we will se the the new wordmark and new number font. (I also think it looks better than current ones) Also like many of you know the Bobcats will use Blue as the main road color.

What a lot of people didn't realize was that the uniform actually had different colored thick pinstripes.

http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/848759.jpg?...84831B75F48EF45

Yes, I've mentioned that numerous times.

I remember I read it somewhere. Wasn't sure who posted it.

Alright.

Not to mention that it has NOTHING to do with the discussion of the Bobcats' uniforms.

hornets_champion_men_s_nba_customized_replica_jersey-arton1719-240x240.jpg

Boy oh boy, are those replicas a horrible rendition of the originals.

Not even close.

Still better than Champion's first crack at it, which featured the wrong name/number font and no pinstripes. Man, Champion was for crap, with the exception of Bears replica jerseys.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

NASCAR is for idiots, but those uniforms look nice. I think they'd make a good permanent alternate. They're unique and there's a nod to something that's big in the area. Then again, imagine if the dinosaur in the Raptors' logo were clutching a hockey stick. That would be a bit odd.

Archived