Ben Lomond High School (Ogden, UT)

mantleisthebest7

Hey y'all!

Well, I came across a school looking up some high school teams on the net and I came across an interesting school. they are the Ben Lomond Scots, located in Ogden, Utah. When I went to thier website, I discovered that they have no main logos other than an interlocking "BL". Thier colors are Scottish plain Navy and Scottish Plaid red, if that makes any sence. I tried to find thier football page, but thier page is under construction, so I have no idea what they currently wear. I got interested and decided to try and make my own primary logo and football uni for them, being that I didnt see any of thiers anywhere.

Well, without further due, the Ben Lomond Scots!

First up.....the primary logo - IDK if the plaid pattern is right or not, so please dont blast it haha

l_8d5c6326d833a44c8492bb20df8718c3.png

And now, the football uniform

l_d6961a26f89a218f05186797a52d5462.png

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

I really like 'em. I especially like how you've matched the shoulder and pants stripes in a very unconventional way.

I do agree, however, that there needs to be something else on the helmets besides the script. I'd suggest putting that crest behind it.

Not the swords, mind you. Just the plaid crest.

Sigs are for sissies.

• 2 months later...

It reminds me an awful lot of the Troy State logo, but I guess that logo isn't too original in its own right.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived