Ravens logo set (NOT FOR BALTIMORE)

udubs03

udubs03,

The 2nd raven, full body, with the shadowed wing looks great. Every redux you've done has improved this logo immensely.

Keep up the good work!

I have to agree fully--the wings look better with fewer lines, and the shadow fits well.

The eyes look good now.

Nice job.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Oh so its not for Baltimore?

Is there another team named the Ravens? I didn't think so. :cursing:

What's your point?

I know 8th grade year can be tough, but you'll get through it.

Point: There is absolutely no point whatsoever in making a logo for a team, and then saying that, the logo isn't for that team (and then what team is it for?). :evil:

What's your point?

Point: There is absolutely no point whatsoever in making a logo for a team, and then saying that, the logo isn't for that team (and then what team is it for?). :evil:

Not making a good first impression, are we? Read the first post. He never made the logo for the Baltimore Ravens. He always said it was for the middle school.

Any way, on to the logo. THe secound wing adds a lot to the logo. It makes it look a lot less akward.

What's your point?

I don't know who you think you are, but my first post clearly indicates that it is for a middle school and my second post of the concept has a wordmark that reads "Raytown Central Ravens". I guess I see how that could be confusing since Baltimore is usually referred to by its nickname Raytown Central.

Sheesh.

Badger_zps8961c467.png

A few things. First, those are snake eyes, not bird eyes. Second, omitting the extra line in the wing and adding the second wing were good, but there's a certain amount of visual noise that is occurring because of the bird's pose. There's no line of direction; no flow. the 'line' of the body is perpendicularly interrupted by that of the wing. Integrate them a little more and you've got yourself something to start with.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Well, let's see, there were/are the...

Vancouver Ravens of the National Lacrosse League (2000-2004)

Carleton Ravens of the Ontario University Athletics League (1942-Present)

New Haven Ravens of the AA Eastern Baseball League (1994-2003)

And I'm sure there are many other sports teams that claim the name "Ravens".

As for the concept man, exceptional work. I've attempted (and failed) to produce a Ravens logo in the past, and it's not easy. Very nice concept. Keep up the good work.

What's your point?

Can you read?

As some of you know, board member KCScout76 has been taking concepts for a new middle school in his area.

Anyway, I like how this is coming along, but I still think the bird is far too herky-jerky for me; too pointy.

Now that would look great on a helmet!!! Great job!!!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived