Make Your Own Custom Jersey Signatures

KP14

There is no modern raptors ones. I was looking to get Chirs Bosh but all there was was those gross purple jerseys. Also there is no modern Jays ones in any other color than white. Whats up with that?

Well, to be fair. And it's been pointed out a few times. I am only one person and there are hundreds of thousands of jerseys. I have made almost 12,000 and as you can gauge by the title of the site it is mostly focused on hockey. I haven't had the time to update all of the NBA jerseys, nor have I had the time to do all of the different baseball uniforms, I did something like 1300 last season and covered every player in the league in the team's white jerseys. I hope to get to the dark ones this coming season.

As, you can imagine it's rather time consuming and I have never claimed to have every player in every league available in all the different styles.

With that said, I have made all the templates available for downloading. And people are welcome to create and submit any jerseys they wish to be added to the site.

Hope that answers your question.

Thanks again Kelly. Does this mean that they work in SVG like we talked about?

EDIT: Oh wait, I now see that you mean the general templates. Doyou want me to test the NBA ones?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cannot fathom the amount of work you've put into this already. You very definitely could work on this the rest of your life and still have glaring omissions in your database. It's all totally acceptable. I'd love to see some retro Padres stuff (Gwynn 82-84, 85-90, 91-01; Winfield; R Jones; Garvey; etc) but geez you've got so much on that site that it's impossible to complain.

I can see this becoming one of those sites that I keep checking on regularly. Great work! Hope it stays worth your time for a while. I'm excited to see what comes next.

-Daniel
Check Out My Podcast! Latest Episode 273: The Color Blinky
Latest Photo Upload: January 7, 2012

I cannot fathom the amount of work you've put into this already. You very definitely could work on this the rest of your life and still have glaring omissions in your database. It's all totally acceptable. I'd love to see some retro Padres stuff (Gwynn 82-84, 85-90, 91-01; Winfield; R Jones; Garvey; etc) but geez you've got so much on that site that it's impossible to complain.

I can see this becoming one of those sites that I keep checking on regularly. Great work! Hope it stays worth your time for a while. I'm excited to see what comes next.

Yeah, I'm never going to be short of things to do on the weekend. I shall add the old Padres to my very long list of additions. I've been meaning to get to more old baseball jerseys. Hopefully when the season is in full swing and the NHL playoffs are over I can start on those. I need to get the Expos in there before the people in Montreal start sending me hate mail...

JerseyDatabase.com - I'm that guy...

gbm,

I submitted a few that I think you may like. One of them will enable you to give Flutie some company.

Edit: Here ya go:

U709.png

KP,

These are awesome. I have been an admirer for a long time and the recent discussion on here has encouraged me to contribute. Check your inbox. Everybody who uses the site owes you a huge debt of gratitude.

BCBannersSig.png

gbm,

I submitted a few that I think you may like. One of them will enable you to give Flutie some company.

Edit: Here ya go:

U709.png

KP,

These are awesome. I have been an admirer for a long time and the recent discussion on here has encouraged me to contribute. Check your inbox. Everybody who uses the site owes you a huge debt of gratitude.

:notworthy: :notworthy:

You're awesome! However, the number/name looks off. Do you have the font in vector? I could maybe give it to you if you want; I think it would make the jersey look better.

That said, you're my man. Great work.

EDIT: How did you find the new shoulder logo? I can't find it anywhere.

this is what I have without the shoulder logo(I used the vector font set)

mattryan.png

I have to say that I am the first person to have these sigs, was using them way before anyone else.

Thanks KP14 for having such a sweet collection

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

To everyone using the signatures made on HockeyWidgets.com

Sorry to inconvenience everyone but I am not going to be able host the images on my site anymore. I didn't realize that these would spread everywhere and totally cripple my website. I will soon be deleting all of the saved files. I hate to do this, but I really have no choice.

You can still create the signatures the same way, you will simply be required to use an image hosting site to get them on-line. If you have an existing signature I suggest saving it now and uploading it from your desktop, as it will not be accessible in the very near future.

I'm really sorry about this, but it seems that things are just too much for the server to handle and it is causing a huge amount of errors and headaches.

JerseyDatabase.com - I'm that guy...

Archived