• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what gives for the Leafs?

No Gilmour!?!

No Clark!?!

No Potvin!?!

...weak...

but other than that they look nice anyways.

Here:

- There are a ton of jerseys missing from the database, it's probably a lifelong project at this point. It's also why I'm trying to encourage people to add to the database.
On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Ever thought of a Wallpaper generator with these jerseys? Have a basic background, maybe a rink or something and you can pick which jerseys you want in it and then save the image and use it as a wallpaper for your computer?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Ever thought of a Wallpaper generator with these jerseys? Have a basic background, maybe a rink or something and you can pick which jerseys you want in it and then save the image and use it as a wallpaper for your computer?

I have actually. In fact I have thought of exactly that idea rink and all. It would only require a couple of modifications to the current script and designing the background image, or multiple ones to choose from. Hopefully I can get something like that done in the not too distant future.

JerseyDatabase.com - I'm that guy...

There is no modern raptors ones. I was looking to get Chirs Bosh but all there was was those gross purple jerseys. Also there is no modern Jays ones in any other color than white. Whats up with that?

Well, to be fair. And it's been pointed out a few times. I am only one person and there are hundreds of thousands of jerseys. I have made almost 12,000 and as you can gauge by the title of the site it is mostly focused on hockey. I haven't had the time to update all of the NBA jerseys, nor have I had the time to do all of the different baseball uniforms, I did something like 1300 last season and covered every player in the league in the team's white jerseys. I hope to get to the dark ones this coming season.

As, you can imagine it's rather time consuming and I have never claimed to have every player in every league available in all the different styles.

With that said, I have made all the templates available for downloading. And people are welcome to create and submit any jerseys they wish to be added to the site.

Hope that answers your question.

There is no modern raptors ones. I was looking to get Chirs Bosh but all there was was those gross purple jerseys. Also there is no modern Jays ones in any other color than white. Whats up with that?

Well, to be fair. And it's been pointed out a few times. I am only one person and there are hundreds of thousands of jerseys. I have made almost 12,000 and as you can gauge by the title of the site it is mostly focused on hockey. I haven't had the time to update all of the NBA jerseys, nor have I had the time to do all of the different baseball uniforms, I did something like 1300 last season and covered every player in the league in the team's white jerseys. I hope to get to the dark ones this coming season.

As, you can imagine it's rather time consuming and I have never claimed to have every player in every league available in all the different styles.

With that said, I have made all the templates available for downloading. And people are welcome to create and submit any jerseys they wish to be added to the site.

Hope that answers your question.

Yeah that pretty much answers my question. I didn't know you were doing it alone tho. I cant even think of how time consuming that would be. I must say that my 2 favorites are the Don Cherry and Steve Jobbs ones tho :P

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Yeah that pretty much answers my question. I didn't know you were doing it alone tho. I cant even think of how time consuming that would be. I must say that my 2 favorites are the Don Cherry and Steve Jobbs ones tho :P

Yeah, Don Cherry and Blue is probably one of my favorites. That and Cameron Frye.

I'll see if I can get the other Raptors jerseys done for you in the not too distant future. There is a lot of work to be done on the NBA jerseys. Look for the Blue Jays closer to when the season starts.

I've actually started getting some submissions to the database, so hopefully it will be expanding a bit quicker now and covering more of what people are looking for on the non-hockey side of things.

Archived