Make Your Own Custom Jersey Signatures

KP14

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lookin' good.... loving all the obscure Flyers too. I think next you should make Ed Hospodar, in honor of my all-time favourite playoff series ('87 CF vs. Montreal).

Other than that, perhaps some college football jerseys would be nice. I might make a few myself.

Lookin' good.... loving all the obscure Flyers too. I think next you should make Ed Hospodar, in honor of my all-time favourite playoff series ('87 CF vs. Montreal).

Other than that, perhaps some college football jerseys would be nice. I might make a few myself.

Yeah, I have avoided going into the whole college scene for obvious reasons. It's just too much. My hands are full writing code and trying to keep up with the NHL. By all means, if you're interested in doing them please do. I'll take Penn State...

Am I missing Hospodar? Hmm....I should remedy that.

As a lifelong Flyers fan it is my goal to get every player that has ever worn a Flyers jersey done. Oddly, the team that is closest to being complete is actually New Jersey...

JerseyDatabase.com - I'm that guy...

I know you said this could be a lifelong project and you just want to expand to it, but for some reason the Milwaukee Bucks are the ONLY NBA team not in the basketball section. They've been in the NBA for 40 years, have the 4th highest all-time winning percentage in the NBA, have multiple Hall of Famers and 7 retired numbers... ignore the fact that I'm probably the only guy who wants them...

I'll stop ranting now. It's a great site, great application, and I plan on making some sigs in the near future. Please add the Bucks, though. They've had about 5 noteworthy eras of jerseys, but the current ones would be a great start.

Looking good KP! Takes me back to when I first visited your site and started making signatures myself out of the database!

I also noticed that the Raptors and Hawks were not current.

Having said that, Delayed_Penalty, you have the nicest looking signature of anyone I've ever seen on here. Seriously, your two components are about the same width, and the colors match perfectly. So many people abuse that space, but it looks nice, especially when people use the jerseys in all one color or alternating colors.

Looking good KP! Takes me back to when I first visited your site and started making signatures myself out of the database!

I also noticed that the Raptors and Hawks were not current.

Having said that, Delayed_Penalty, you have the nicest looking signature of anyone I've ever seen on here. Seriously, your two components are about the same width, and the colors match perfectly. So many people abuse that space, but it looks nice, especially when people use the jerseys in all one color or alternating colors.

Lol, well thanks, I didn't do anything special to adjust it, it just turned out that way.

I know you said this could be a lifelong project and you just want to expand to it, but for some reason the Milwaukee Bucks are the ONLY NBA team not in the basketball section. They've been in the NBA for 40 years, have the 4th highest all-time winning percentage in the NBA, have multiple Hall of Famers and 7 retired numbers... ignore the fact that I'm probably the only guy who wants them...

I'll stop ranting now. It's a great site, great application, and I plan on making some sigs in the near future. Please add the Bucks, though. They've had about 5 noteworthy eras of jerseys, but the current ones would be a great start.

The lack of the Bucks is not deliberate, in fact I will add them as soon as I have time. Somehow I must have just missed them in the fray. Sorry about that, I have nothing against Milwaukee. A lot of the NBA rosters are probably outdated I haven't had the chance to update them for this year yet, nor have I gotten to the new jerseys like Atlanta. (Not enough hours in the day.)

For those who are interested there is a gallery of the last 200 signatures made found here. If you want to see what all people are making. It's very interesting I can assure you.

Over this weekend I will be adding the ability to choose between 3-7 and jerseys, instead of the standard 5. (Which will still be the default.) I think that I will actually stick with this size, I don't want to be known as the guy who made the huge signatures...small and simple is probably best, and these are just small enough to hide all of the flaws...

Just an idea (what do I know but..) is there a way where we could just type in the player name and number, and pick the jersey?

I've been trying to come up with an easier way of doing just that, but with the database is set up it's kind of tough to have everything all on one page without making it overly complicated. I'll see if I can come up with some way of saving people from having two windows open.

That is actually the only cricket jersey anyone has ever asked me to make:

5421.png

I'll see what I can do about Arsenal, it has been requested before I just haven't gotten to tackling the new Premier League font.

Archived