CCSLC Logo Correction Thread

rmackman

Rough Riders (Sask)

SaskatchewanRoughRiders6485.gif

Curious if someone can make a bigger logo of this version?? I love it and it would fit the Saskatchewan Roughriders perfectly for the helmets and jersey look... Liked how that looked on TV last year for the Banjo Bowl game.... could that logo be made like 400x400 or so?

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no

A stunningly well-crafted, articulate response from Colorado Avalanche. <_<

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

I'm curious if anyone has a logo of the WHL Lethbridge Hurricanes with the shoudler patch of CANES and the tornado shape... I would like to know if there is one as I googled for that and cannot find it right... let me know....

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

The bottom of the red circle on the Edmonton Oilers primary logo has been cropped off for a while.

http://sportslogos.net/logo.php?id=83

When someone gets the time, can you correct this? I lost all my programs. =\

Well found where this came from: http://agoldenworld.files.wordpress.com/20...nton_oilers.gif

Here is a couple more with the updated oilers logo.

**Oilers Logo seen below is shown with the official pantones**

oilers.png

marlieslogo_wallpaper_wide.png

SanAntonio.png

SanAntonio2.png

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

• 2 weeks later...

penlogos.png

Heres a look at all the different skating penguins over the years.

CC lists the 2000/2007 Penguin as the logo used from 71-92, which is obviously wrong.

The logo had that extra white thing above the right hand glove from 71 to I would assume 85, when the Sunday jersey was dropped.

1973 had the penguin shift to the right a tad bit, although that could just be a printing error, as the logo was screen printed at that time.

1974 had the penguin shift back, but the extra white thing was cut down to about half the size. 1972, 73, and 74 all had different beaks.

1980 (82 in the picture) has a whole different penguin. New beak, different eyes, the white thing was cut down even smaller, and there are three outlines. (white, black, white)

1992 has a beefier penguin. No more white thing above the right hand glove, two outlines (black, white) shorter beak, thinner legs.

2000 was once again a brand new penguin. New beak, new gloves, new eyes, less space between the right leg and the right hand side of the triangle, and of course, Vegas gold.

2007 has a different beak and different eyes.

penlogos.png

That 1982 logo I could have swear I saw it in the NY Rangers/Pittsburgh Game 5 game played earlier this afternoon.. one of the fans had a yellow and black jersey with that 1982 logo on the yellow background.. I thought man that penguin's beak was a bit sharper somehow....

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This thread was a pretty cool idea until it turned into the "post every image from the logo server site" thread. It's unfortunate that good threads like this just get killed like that.

This thread was a pretty cool idea until it turned into the "post every image from the logo server site" thread. It's unfortunate that good threads like this just get killed like that.

I can be blamed for alot of that (even tho I got them from logoserver) but I also then replaced alot of them and on page 12 I have a list of hockey logos that can be added. I have posted tones of hockey logos on this thread but nobody has put them up on the site.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Say Goodbye to Qualcomm Park (2003 Patch)

On the site:

5iymg0uxx3y7o1edcro6.gif

What I found:

idpa150.jpg

Don Mattingly Retired Jersey Patch (1997)

On the Site:

63pd3133vhmgsq30exju.gif

What I found:

idpa166.jpg

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived