CCSLC Logo Correction Thread

rmackman

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe they do use two different ones? Odd. Or is this a case like that of the Yankees', in which the official files don't actually match the on-field product?

This actually happens a lot in pro sports. I could give you a list of NHL teams that have done this over the years.

Strange - looks radial here as well:

pMLB2-1826270dt.jpg

Maybe they do use two different ones? Odd. Or is this a case like that of the Yankees', in which the official files don't actually match the on-field product?

Looks vertical to me - the sides of the C and O look parallel...

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Strange - looks radial here as well:

[image removed]

Looks vertical to me - the sides of the C and O look parallel...

D'oh.

That's what I meant. Vertical, not radial.

Does anyone have all the EPL logos, and jerseys?

I went to see the logos, but the only team is Blackburn.

You can go ask the EPL and their lawyers about that one.

Hm, not to pry too much but what's the gist behind that, some sort of royalties or threatening to shutdown the site?

unsigned-jersey-cubs-gray-authentic-thumb.jpg

Now they're on an arc like the graphic! I don't know what's right anymore! Radial is vertical! Up is down!

So. Confused.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Does anyone have all the EPL logos, and jerseys?

I went to see the logos, but the only team is Blackburn.

You can go ask the EPL and their lawyers about that one.

Hm, not to pry too much but what's the gist behind that, some sort of royalties or threatening to shutdown the site?

Apparently I have to be an official partner to display the logos -- no word on whether Wikipedia is an official partner or not but apparently that''s cool.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Has anybody seen this?

team_store_johnny_canuck.jpg

I also seen it on the Canucks helmets when they wore their third jersey in Toronto on Sundin's return.

And yet the link to the catalogue doesn't show any Johnny Canuck merchandise at all. It must only be available at the physical store. Shame.

Archived