Phoenix Coyotes Concept

Drew22

I like the Coyotes jerseys, they just need to be fixed a little bit. I added some sand to the stripes, added a bottom stripe, and changed the shoulder logo. I may come up with an alt.

phxcoyotesalt.png

C&C?

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

I like the Coyotes jerseys, they just need to be fixed a little bit. I added some sand to the stripes, added a bottom stripe, and changed the shoulder logo. I may come up with an alt.

phxcoyotesalt.png

C&C?

looks good, for Doan you may want to add a C to his jersey since he is the Captain

I think these are OK. The white ones would look better if they were the sand color IMO. And just for the record, I hate this Coyotes logo. For some reason I loved their old freaky coyote with the hockey stick. This one looks like some kind of weird cyclops dog to me.

Shrink that crest, man. You also forgot to put the shoulder patches on the back of the uniforms, but that can be fixed so no worries, just pointing that out.

On the away uniform, switch the sand with the maroon and possibly eliminate the white stripe that would still be there by making the maroon and sand stripes touch. It's solid, but little things here or there could improve it very much.

I'm thinking downgrade. The sand is barely visible on both jerseys, so much so that the home would look exactly like last years and the away would look like one red stripe. I don't like the shoulder patches because the PHX logo, which is unique and which I personally love, is absent from the jersey. About the bottom stripes...I have come to like & accept the lack of bottom stripes on the Edge jerseys because the stripes on the pants take the place of them. This, therefore, makes the Coyotes on of the few teams that can actually pull off the no bottom stripe look.

Archived