Public jersey abnomality!

Roger Clemente

What's wrong with the jersey in this picture, and how did they get a hold of this jersey?

040213Draft-1.jpg

(Oh, and in case you couldn't tell from the picture, Ottawa is hosting the 2005 NHL Entry Draft.)

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Hey, I've usually around just checking out all of your work, but figured I can comment on this one.  I just got a Todd Bertuzzi dark/home jersey made and it just came in the mail.  I was expected the Koho logo on it, but it has the CCM logo.  My roomate has a new Phoenix away jersey with the CCM logo also, so maybe they're in the process of switching over.

NJTank Posted on Feb. 14 2004,11:43

------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is starnge when one comapny uses 2 lables for 1 product its like they are their own competion.

I agree, seems kinda pointless to me. Maybe they'll just stick to CCM for all jerseys now, which seems the more sensible thing to do. Interesting though, I just got my Heatley home jersey and it still had the Koho logo, so I guess there's still a lot of both kinds floating around.

The reason is that they used to not be the same company.  But there was a merger, and "The Hockey Company" was born.  They've generally continued to use both names, much like Nike still uses the name Bauer for much of their hockey stuff even though they bought CanStar years ago.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I don't think it's such a bad idea to have two names floating around. It could help as much as hurt.

Make that three.

All the authentic practice jerseys are tagged as Jofa's.

The odd thing is the replica practice ones are all tagged as CCM's...

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Archived