my SOD concepts

What is the deal with the "DUKE" lettering? It looks like a fisheye tool was used on it...

I agree. lol

hshelmetcreator

Please be more elaborate when you're helping people redo their designs.

And good lord, could you link to your AHL board be any bigger? And you were the one saying that other guy was spamming when he asked for help with naming his NHL message board....

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

What is the deal with the "DUKE" lettering? It looks like a fisheye tool was used on it...

I agree. lol

hshelmetcreator

And good lord, could you link to your AHL board be any bigger? And you were the one saying that other guy was spamming when he asked for help with naming his NHL message board....

ok... I was the guy asking for a name for the NHL board. lol I decided to go with an AHL board.

And I really couldnt elaborate. I was thinking the exact same thing. Just thought he should know I saw it as well. Damn dude... calm down a little bit. lol

hshelmetcreator

ohiostate.pngclevelandbrowns.png

I agree. lol

hshelmetcreator

ok... I was the guy asking for a name for the NHL board. lol I decided to go with an AHL board.

And I really couldnt elaborate. I was thinking the exact same thing. Just thought he should know I saw it as well. Damn dude... calm down a little bit. lol

hshelmetcreator

1) Stop ending every sentence in "lol."

2) He's right: your link is huge.

Back on topic:

I like the idea here, but there are some things that need to be fixed. As has been mentioned before, your Duke wordmark looks odd. Also, the numbers on the back of the Duke road uniform are off-center. In addition, these uniforms are quite sloppy (although a simple vectorization can fix that). Finally, the striping on the Duke jerseys look strange (awkward transfer from one stripe on jerseys to two stripes on shorts). I would suggest going with a bit more of a refined, classic look for Duke.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

I agree. lol

hshelmetcreator

What I'm thinking is that is appears like you used the exact same font for both jerseys. They are both very well done, but the fonts...unless I should get my eyes checked.

habsfan1 ^_^

Archived