Uniform concept fo my fantasy team

jkrdevil

I am thinking about changing my uniform for my fantasy hockey team the New Jersey Jokers. I would like to know what you guys think. I have the word Jokers over the players number in my current uniforms, should I go with that still or go with the hat like I have in this Concept?

joker-set.gif

One of the problems with the current jersey's I had was that I had a hard time changing the colors and keeping it looking good. So I decided to keep the stripe pattern the same for all the jersey's. I was going to do that for the shoulder put it looked odd, so I decided to change that.

Thanks for the comments.

I love the logo, and the font is an excellent choice. Is that your own, or a stock font?

The green on the striping seems a little forced to me. Maybe because it only shows up on the very extreme edges of the jersey. Perhaps look for a way to integrate that color in a littl emore. Additional stripe on the shoulders? I'm not sure, I just think it sticks out a little much

Overall, great job. Looks good.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

The white jersey is perfect.

On the blue jersey, I you might want to look at having the striping matching the pattern of the shoulders w/ the green bottoms you have.  So it would be white-blue-red-blue-white-green.  That might be too colorful, though.

Same suggestion for the red jersey, just for consistancy sake. Or go with a completely new template for the alt. I really like the idea of replacing the front #'s with the Jesters crown.  It looks really good.

I also like the state of NJ logo with the jester hat.

This is good.  Much better than your currents.

although I'm not sure about the hat or numbers on the alt.

The hat, for sure.  And perhaps without the "Jokers" text.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

How often are you going to use this Joker logo?  I've seen it in so many places!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived