Politcal jerseys

Ez Street

I like the jerseys.. the Bush jersey concept looks the nicest to me, even thoguht Edwards is my candidate of choice.

Four More Years! ...of recession, that is.

Instead, vote to change politics like the dirty diaper that it is.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

EZ, sweet jerseys dude, but one thing: John Kerry is from Massacusetts, not NY...so a Bruins-style jersey would be more appropriate instead of a Rangeras-style jersey.

You! You got a gift! You! Listen to to what I'm saying! You! You got a gift!

actually the updated versions have a Bruins Kerry Jersey, Hurricanes Edwards Jersey, and Stars Bush Jersey. Thanks for the compliments guys.

OH, I thought you were talking about G.W.

You'd have been right, BTW

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Alright, I've made CANADIAN jerseys...

For all of you Americans, here are the Parties and their leaders...

Liberal Party - Leader: Prime Minister Paul Martin

Conservative Party - Leader: TBD (Belinda Stronach is the frontrunner)

Bloc Quebecois - Leader: Gilles Duceppe

New Democratic Party - Leader: Jack Layton

It really doesn't matter... no party really poses any type of competition to Prime Minister Martin. But... there is a current scandal involving wasting millions of dollars in tax money for nothing. Martin's job may be in jeopardy.

You Americans don't care, I know... more Canadians recognize the name John Kerry or even John Edwards than Amerians know the name of our Prime Minister. Sad really...

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Wow that is sad more Canadians know about US politics then their own.

Its a sahme when any one from any country dont take a few minutes to know who their elected represenatives are.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Wow that is sad more Canadians know about US politics then their own.

Its a sahme when any one from any country dont take a few minutes to know who their elected represenatives are.

you misunderstood him...

he said that more canadians have heard of american presidential candidates, than AMERICANS knowing the name of the canadian prime minister.

i agree, it is sad... and i know more about canada than most americans, i think... but you've gotta forgive some of us yankees. in all fairness, almost every country on the planet knows everything that's going on in the USA, while not nearly as many know what's going on in canada... it sounds very arrogant, and i apologize, since i'm a big fan of canada... but it's part of being a global power. everyone knows bush and tony blair and vlad putin, etc... but canada's not really one of the big powerhouse countries like that.

Alright, I've made CANADIAN jerseys...

For all of you Americans, here are the Parties and their leaders...

Liberal Party - Leader: Prime Minister Paul Martin

Conservative Party - Leader: TBD (Belinda Stronach is the frontrunner)

Bloc Quebecois - Leader: Gilles Duceppe

New Democratic Party - Leader: Jack Layton

It really doesn't matter... no party really poses any type of competition to Prime Minister Martin. But... there is a current scandal involving wasting millions of dollars in tax money for nothing. Martin's job may be in jeopardy.

You Americans don't care, I know... more Canadians recognize the name John Kerry or even John Edwards than Amerians know the name of our Prime Minister. Sad really...

Hey, these are pretty good.

Use that Green Party logo...it's the best of them all.

Here's a view of all of Canada's registered Political Parties' logos.

Canada's Logos

And I'm not certain Belinda is the frontrunner for the Conservative Party...tho she would be the best leader for a party constantly ripped for being western, being from the east.

Spoiler

New York Rangers. Stanley Cup Champions - 1928, 1933, 1940, 1994. Saskatchewan. Cold. 1905-2022.

Why is that sad, why would anyone from any country pay attention to all the political parties from another country. I mean yeah know who the prime minister is but why should a guy from Kentucky know who's the green party candisate in Canada?

wow this is turning into The Meet the Press message board.

I think knowing the way a political system works is imporant, however - and I'm pretty sure there are very few Americans who truly understand how the parliamentry system works.  There is not 1 green party candidate, but rather 301.  We don't vote for our Prime Minister, s/he is chosen by the party to which s/he belongs.

Add some green to those NDP jerseys.  THe other three are grrreat.

Spoiler

New York Rangers. Stanley Cup Champions - 1928, 1933, 1940, 1994. Saskatchewan. Cold. 1905-2022.

Archived