College Football Uniforms: Best 5 Alternates

GoDawgs08

So after posting the horrible alternates, heres my list of the top 5 best alternate uniforms in College Football.

5) Arizona's red uniforms. Alot of people tell me how much these suck, but I think that you can mix and match red and navy blue b/c both colors arent too bright or too dark. This is a great example.

1.jpg

4) Texas Tech. I love their cool uniforms, and the red ones look awesome. Im not shooting for classicness in the alternate section, but rather awesomeness! and these are awesome!

1985718.jpg

3) Ole Miss. So your prolly thinkin im a big fan of Red, i might be. But I think once again, Ole Miss shows you how to pull of an alternate uniform.

18354a.jpg

2) Texas AM...grey pants. They wore white pants most of the regular season, but I love the grey pants, and the new striping on the pants as well. Texas AM looks sweet.

1PSU_1229_JRH.jpg

1) BLACKOUT!! not just a jersey change, a landscap change. 90,000 people were told to wear black, and wore black! and btw it looks awesome!

111007_Blackout_jc.jpg

temp.png

The gray pant Texas A&M unis are great. Georgia looked surprisingly not-terrible in black, but I just have to disagree about TX Tech, Arizona, and Ole Miss in red. A dark helmet with a relatively bright jersey typically doesn't work.

My favorites are probably Notre Dame's green jerseys

apcacunrr_usc_notre_dame_1ac5k-lg.jpg

I really don't like the Texas Tech ones and I fail to see the "awesomeness". I really like the Stanford white jersey in the first picture though, especiall the pants .

The gray pant Texas A&M unis are great. Georgia looked surprisingly not-terrible in black, but I just have to disagree about TX Tech, Arizona, and Ole Miss in red. A dark helmet with a relatively bright jersey typically doesn't work.

My favorites are probably Notre Dame's green jerseys

apcacunrr_usc_notre_dame_1ac5k-lg.jpg

i LOVE those green jerseys!

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

3) Ole Miss. So your prolly thinkin im a big fan of Red, i might be. But I think once again, Ole Miss shows you how to pull of an alternate uniform.

18354a.jpg

If only the red stripe in the middle were blue (and vice-versa on their blue jerseys), then they'd be perfect.

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

If only the red stripe in the middle were blue (and vice-versa on their blue jerseys), then they'd be perfect.

I see what you are saying, but I kind of like the red middle stripe because it makes them distinctive to me. Any other D-I college teams use a red jersey with that striping pattern? Please pardon my ignorance if there are a lot.

savedpictures013-1.jpg

I really don't like the Texas Tech ones and I fail to see the "awesomeness". I really like the Stanford white jersey in the first picture though, especiall the pants .

That is just what I was thinking, those Standford whites are really classy looking.

MildlyPsycho.png

Realsig.png

I like everything about Oregon's bright yellow alternate jerseys (especially when they're partnered with the green shorts and green helmets) except for those damned rivets on the shoulder and part of the pants.

Best part is that you can see them from space :D

harperdc.gif

Archived