NHL Jersey Renderings...

AsM29

I like that you are doing them with the patches...thats very cool man. Just an FYI for a weird fact if you wanted to do so, the Rangers wore 3 color names (just like the numbers) for, I believe 2 games, on their white 3rd jersey, before the league realized they had only applied for 2 color lettering and thus had to switch to the two color the one you have.

Thanks for that little bit of information. That is exactly the type of thing that I am hoping people will contribute to this thread. I had assumed that the letters were three color, but then found that it wasn't and had to go back and do them all over again.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These look very nice.

Good job thus far, really liking them.

On a non-related note, Nick got banned?

Really? For what?

If it's a topic that is to be kept on the DL then that's cool too.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

These look very nice.

Good job thus far, really liking them.

Really? For what?

Nick was MBisordi.

Was the blue that light? My memory of the white alts are fuzzy

Not according to this:

gretzky-jersey-rangers-white-thumb.jpg

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Really? For what?

Where the hell have you been? :P

Haha. That's what I'm saying.

I just looked through the banned members list earlier today and saw one female user--MBisordi--and I was wondering why the hell she got banned. It's kinda funny that you mention her...errr... him.

Thanks for clearin that up though haha.

It's also funny to see that he (technically) posted a comment to his own topic. haha.

Also, he might've takin this whole "alias" thingy further than CCSLC, seeing as to how he made an AIM account for her with the name of "smartblonde2482." :P

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

All of the Rangers colors that I have used have come straight from Pantone(ColorWerx).

It's probably difference in monitors, but I do distinctly remember the blue on the Rangers' alts being darker (if not significantly so) than the regular blue.

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Well according to him, the white jerseys were the last year that they used this blue. The next season they changed to a darker blue.

P.S. is that picture of a game-used jersey?

Ah. Got it. I'm far from an expert on NHL jerseys, so I'll leave it be.

I have no idea the origin of the jersey -- it's the first thing that came up in a Google image search. Seeing that it's signed, it might well be a fake.

^ Only the Gretzky ones wore. Gretz tucked the (looking at it) right tail of his jersey into his pants, so the manufacturer's logo always got covered. They created the Gretzky tag to keep their name on his jersey, and just put it on the left side. I believe every team he has played for, you can find replica's and authentic that are double tagged, which are specifically supposed to be Gretzky jerseys.

gretzky041899l.jpg

SEAsig.png

I have a Liberty Head replica jersey. It's navy blue. The regular Rangers royal blue jersey is much lighter. From what I remember, the Liberty Heads always used navy, not royal.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Well, I also wish the SSUR didn't resize my browser when I opened its links in new tabs. (hint)

Archived