NHL Jersey Renderings...

AsM29

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I will be adding backs to these. The main reason I haven't already included them is because I am working on the back collar part of the template. Also, if anyone has any of the number fonts that were on these jerseys please pm me.

Calgary Flames

Picture4-3.png

Man, I'm upset I returned this jersey when I got it for christmas a years back. I wanted the horse one at the time(which, I never got, and now, I'm quite glad of), but I really wish I still had this one.

I think I ended up getting a white Oilers jersey.

Calgary Flames

Picture4-3.png

Man, I'm upset I returned this jersey when I got it for christmas a years back. I wanted the horse one at the time(which, I never got, and now, I'm quite glad of), but I really wish I still had this one.

I wanted a Flames jersey but got an Oilers jersey instead? That's kind of like saying I wanted a Red Sox jersey but chose a Yankees jersey instead. Don't you have to pick a side in that battle? :unsure:

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Calgary Flames

Picture4-3.png

I wanted a Flames jersey but got an Oilers jersey instead? That's kind of like saying I wanted a Red Sox jersey but chose a Yankees jersey instead.

Sounds exactly like The Hockey Sweater

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

You Canadians are great. I just watched the animated version of that story, and it's terrific. It's made my morning.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I like the work so far, keep it up. I have a few of the rare ones in my collection, but I'm sure if I have it Spyboy has at least one! I really like that Dallas Jersey. i didn't realize they went with the collar they used for Nashville and the ASG jersey around that time. I wonder if that would have been a move CCM was trying to make if RBK hadn't bought their way into the game and given the EDGE jerseys? I saw that Stars jersey being worn for drop in hockey when I was playing against Cal down in Oakland this past season. As we walked to our locker room we passed the other sheet, one of the guys was wearing it, I was wondering if he knew what he had and if he was willing to sell it...I had to go back to the ice for the 2nd period, would have been worth finding out what he wanted for it!

1995-1997 Vancouver Canucks Alternate (If anyone has this jersey and a camera please PM me)

Picture4.png

Just follow the link in my sig to my jersey collection online. You'll find high res photos of that Canucks jersey along with 399 other jerseys.

Jeff, are you really at 400 now?! I thought you were at 300 not too long ago...if you are, thats amazing, I haven't seen too much of your new stuff at the icejerseys board? Anything special arrive recently?

SEAsig.png

I like that you are doing them with the patches...thats very cool man. Just an FYI for a weird fact if you wanted to do so, the Rangers wore 3 color names (just like the numbers) for, I believe 2 games, on their white 3rd jersey, before the league realized they had only applied for 2 color lettering and thus had to switch to the two color the one you have.

SEAsig.png

You Canadians are great. I just watched the animated version of that story, and it's terrific. It's made my morning.

I remember seeing that here on PBS or something. That show was basically my introduction to hockey. Awesome little cartoon.

That said, I must be the only person on here who loved the Flames' black horse alternate. That was an awesome jersey to me, IMO.

Archived