NHL Jersey Renderings...

AsM29

After seeing AAO's basketball thread, I thought that it might be a fun project to do the same except with the NHL. I will try to get as many jerseys done as I can. If you see any corrections that need to be made, please let me know. Also, I have used a very basic template for now but once I get going I plan on moving everything to a more detailed template that I am currently working on now. I should also point out that I have used nhluniforms.com for some reference but most of it has come from pictures of game used jerseys.

1980 Minnesota North Stars Prototype. (full credit to nhluniforms.com)

Picture3.png

1995-1997 Vancouver Canucks Alternate (If anyone has this jersey and a camera please PM me)

Picture4.png

Ottawa Senators Prototypes

Picture10.png

Picture9.png

1968-1972 Pittsburgh Penguins Away

Picture5.png

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1967/1968 Pittsburgh Penguins Home

Picture6.png

1995/1996 Anaheim Mighty Ducks Alternate (Wild Wing)

Picture11.png

1975-1995 Boston Bruins

Picture7.png

Picture8.png

Hopefully more to come soon.. Let me know what you all think.

These look pretty good, obviously can't tell if the colors are spot on but nice job so far. You may want to PM Chris or Yzerfan to see if this is something they wanted to explore for the main site, I believe that is what AAO was gathering them for, but I could be totally off.

Thanks for your comments. The colors are not 100%. In fact they are very rough estimates taken with the eyedrop tool from pictures of the jerseys. Hopefully Pantone (ColorWerx) can maybe help me out with this.

Oddball, I am just trying to recreate NHL jerseys as accuratly as possible. It is mainly just for fun, but I guess if Chris or Yzerfan would be interested in this for the site then I would be all for it. My main reason for posting this is to see if you guys can spot errors or corrections that need to be made as I go along.

as much as i see what you are trying to accomplish, if i want to see a whole bunch of defunct uniforms, i can go to NHLuniforms.com. I'm hoping one day we can get a football version of that site back up online. going all the way back to the early days of the NFL. the previous site went to '59 to 2006 or something like that.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

I'm not really trying to accomplish anything. I'm just doing it for the hell of it. Also, I agree about NHLuniforms.com but sometimes I find it hard to see because the images are so small. Besides, this way I will have these jerseys in vector form.

as much as i see what you are trying to accomplish, if i want to see a whole bunch of defunct uniforms, i can go to NHLuniforms.com. I'm hoping one day we can get a football version of that site back up online. going all the way back to the early days of the NFL. the previous site went to '59 to 2006 or something like that.

Well, Nick was working on that, but with the banhammer being brought down on him, who knows if that'll ever see the light of day?

VmWIn6B.png

I need the Stars 2003 Alternate jersey that didn't happen.

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p309/co...tGold_small.jpg

I have a picture of it on my website, except it is really small and bad resolution. IF you could do one of those I will put it on my jersey page.

I actually did this one a while ago so it is not on the same template, but it is close enough.

Picture3-1.png

Well, Nick was working on that, but with the banhammer being brought down on him, who knows if that'll ever see the light of day?

Nick never finished anything in his time here as far as I could tell, so don't discourage anyone from doing anything on the basis of what Nick was going to do.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

I have that Canucks jersey, I try to get a pic to you.

-Dan

Great, that would be awesome! If you can, would you mind taking a picture of both the front and back with the arms fully spread, and a close up of the logos and numbers? That would be extremely helpful. Thanks!

1995-1997 Vancouver Canucks Alternate (If anyone has this jersey and a camera please PM me)

Picture4.png

Just follow the link in my sig to my jersey collection online. You'll find high res photos of that Canucks jersey along with 399 other jerseys.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Picture4.png

Just follow the link in my sig to my jersey collection online. You'll find high res photos of that Canucks jersey along with 399 other jerseys.

I actually did use your picture as a guide because I couldn't find any game-worn pictures anywhere. The only problem is that you have the sleeves folded down and I would really like to see them spread out. So if either you or charger would like to help me out that would be awesome. Thanks!

Knowing Nick, it wasn't going to see the light of day regardless of his/her bannination.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I need the Stars 2003 Alternate jersey that didn't happen.

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p309/co...tGold_small.jpg

I have a picture of it on my website, except it is really small and bad resolution. IF you could do one of those I will put it on my jersey page.

I actually did this one a while ago so it is not on the same template, but it is close enough.

Picture3-1.png

Thanks, I will put it up on my site tonight.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Archived