Bismarck Beavers Concept

whchoclte

I just got finished with my College Fantasy Team for the National College Fantasy Assocation. I proudly present the University of Bismarck Beavers.

The goal was to keep the image tough and rugged without sacrificing its look.

Please let me know what you gusy think. I will make the official announcement on teh NCFA board.

beaver3.gif

I like it so far but I think the Beaver needs a little more shadowing in the fur.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

That's one angry beaver! I like it.. it's rough-looking and not overly cartoony.

My input: I'd drop the Bismarck logo/wordmark - the "university of" beneath it just doesn't look right. I'd go with that main logo, wordmark and the "beavers" logo/wordmark. The secondary logo really doesn't add much to the package, either. I'd change it to a B with a left-facing beaver head. Something like...

_

(_B

(if that makes sense)

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Nice job the Beaver looks like its been in a battle and is looking for more.

I actually like the teeth on the secondary B too if you keep the tail you need the teeth.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Very nice! I'm not sure what the area the the left of the beaver head is though, with the cross-hatching. Is that the body?

I would get rid of the tooth on the B. If that's a tail next to the B, why not make it so the tail is part of the B instead of behind it?

If you darken the fur around the head, don't go overboard. What you have is really good, and too much darker fur might conflict with the whiskers. I like how the head looks a little like a buzzsaw blade too.

The black around the eyes looks like raccoon eyes.

If you're going to have "university of" with the beaverhead logo, don't put it underneath. maybe put it in small type above "Beavers" but still reversed out of the black area underneath the head.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I like the logo. You did a nice job by NOT creating a "cute" cartoon-like beaver. I like the tooth idea on the secondary, but maybe try placing the tooth in the top space in the "B". It does look out of place jutting out the side. It makes me want to tie a string around it and tie the other end around a doorknob and ...

YANK!!....

The beaver head is fine.

My single issue is with the light blue colour, especially when used for text. It's extraordinarily easy to read "Bismarck" in the wordmark (white on black), which just makes the fact that it's tough to read "University of" even more apparent.

And if that's the beaver's tail extending to the right of his head, I'd make it less pointed and more rounded... they tend to be more paddle-like.

Fantastic artwork, just a few minor issues. Way too good to be used on just a fantasy team.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I love it. Beavers are one of my favorite animals, and I think this is great. Only things I would change (other than the tooth on the secondary) is I'd put some sort of pupil in the eye. It just looks like a blank stare, but other than that, great work!

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

whchoclte

Extremely nice work - the logos and the Beaver "B" is very good. I agree with an earlier comment about the "lightness" of the text, thus it's hard to see. Great work! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived