Packer Out

OnWis97

Story

He's being replaced by Clark Kellogg. Kellogg is good, but I really feel Bill Raftery should get a few final fours before he goes away.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Just let
call the Final Four. By himself. I know he would've had to have been carried out on a stretcher after Chalmers' shot.

Agreed. Gus Johnson is the best.

Bill Raftery is good, I'd like to see him get a shot.

Raftery works with Kevin Harlan and John Thompson for Westwood One and the radio broadcast of the Final Four. Harlan is better than Nantz and they all work really well together. Turn on the radio and the TV down.

Packer always annoyed me, it seemed he wanted to throw out all mid majors and just invite the teams from the big conferences no matter how bad their record to play in the NCAA.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Just let
call the Final Four. By himself. I know he would've had to have been carried out on a stretcher after Chalmers' shot.

Agreed. Gus Johnson is the best.

He'll be the guy for sure if CBS ever runs "Mr. Do-It-All", Jim Nantz.

As for Billy Packer, I hope to never see that hack on television again.

6uXNWAo.png

Oh how I'll miss the constant ACC ass kissing :P

Don't worry, Dick Vitale will be around to supply the requisite ACC brownnosing.

Speaking of which....any chance he'll surface with ESPN?

Good riddance, though.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived