Apprentice Challenge 3 - OPTIMUS

mania

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have been playing around with the Pujols logo, and I have to say it's growing on me more and more. These are the two colour ideas I prefer. I think everything looks more professional with a simple 2 colour logo. Also, while I can't see Pujols leaving the Cards any time soon, I'd rather not tie the colours to a certain team.

pujolslogo.png

Is Nike the manufacturer we're going with?

Well, he wears Nike gear now so I think it would be appropriate...and for some reason, the more I have looked at the logo- it says "Nike" to me more and more.

Can I get the template for the shoe to mess around?

I'm gonna try to create a baseball bag template as well.

VERY nice william on the shoes, especially the top. the Nike check is a little off balanced on the bottom one, but I still like the idea behind it. I am going to try and work with it a bit and see what happens.

Two pair of cleats (after modifying william's template) for Albert by Nike...I call them the Nike PrinceFives, in blue and red...also available in white and black. Going to make an ad for them as well.

APcleat_blue.jpg

APcleat_red.jpg

Cola, I really like how you colored in parts of the cleat, bue pure design-wise I like William's top one. What if you colored part of it red but put the logos like William's top one? I don't know.

Oh, and here's another potential ad. (much bigger in actuality)

AlbertPujols.png

Cola, I really like how you colored in parts of the cleat, bue pure design-wise I like William's top one. What if you colored part of it red but put the logos like William's top one? I don't know.

I was trying to make mine look like more of a cleat than a tennis shoe...hence, the cleats and molding at the bottom that I added. By the way, nice ad- I am working on one right now to advertise the cleats.

Anyone got any other product templates they are working on? Hats? Gloves? Bat bags? Batting gloves? Sweatbands?

I personally much prefer what Cola has done with the shoe. I was having trouble with the logo placement, and when I think about it a personalised shoe would probably still only feature a small athlete logo. Also great work with the cleats, that's exactly how I wanted them to look, but just couldn't nail it.

This is the last time I can check in here before tomorrow (about 8am GMT, if you want to work out when I'll be on next). If there are any ideas for other products/clothing that need rendered, I can get them done then.

I was trying to make mine look like more of a cleat than a tennis shoe...hence, the cleats and molding at the bottom that I added. By the way, nice ad- I am working on one right now to advertise the cleats.

Anyone got any other product templates they are working on? Hats? Gloves? Bat bags? Batting gloves? Sweatbands?

Right -- they definitely look more like cleats.

Here are a couple of hats.

path2536.png

hat.png

hat2.png

Archived