Riddell Revolution, Schutt DNA, and new Schutt ION Helmet Sigs

scottysprings

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Honestly, if you don't have a career in graphic design when your older, making millions of dollars working for large corporations I will be STUNNED. Keep it up man, you are blessed!

I'm not sure where I'll end up but the "making millions of dollars" doesn't sound too bad ^_^

Thanks for the image Drew, I'll try to throw something together but I've got a lot of crap going on between schoolwork and college applications so I can't really give a timetable.

falcons-dna-helmet-only.png

mississippi-dna-helmet-only.png

atlanta-foxes-dna-hel317E2.png

bayou-state-dna-helmet-only.png

Boise-State-Broncos-Revo.png

Hey I have a request, but let me know if you can't find a logo. I would like a Northwest Missouri State University DNA helmet with the wordmark attached that just says Northwest Missouri, and if that is too long, just put Bearcats. I would also like just the plain helmet if you could. Go here to see the school logo and such. We are a DII school, so not much publicity :/.

This is the best shot of the helmet I could find.

http://www.thesakattack.com/pictures/Colle...uri%20State.JPG

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Better.. It looks really good. One thing I think it needs is you need to connect the lower parts of the ridges around the holes to show that that whole section is raised, if you know what I mean. It looks really nice though.

I actually have a stroke there to connect but it's kinda hard to see. For some reason when I upload .png files to photobucket they lose some of their sharpness; that's the case here. I guess I'll just have to darken it in the future...

Greta job on the ION helmets man, I have a couple of request for them, 4 to b exact,

1.)A regular Alabama Helmet with the number 12 on it

2.)A white helmet, faceing the oppsite direction of the 1st one, also with the number 12, here is a picture

3.) Atlanta Falcons

4.) San Diego Chargers (Reverse facing)

Thanks in Advance for these, and All in ION template please

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Archived