Riddell Revolution, Schutt DNA, and new Schutt ION Helmet Sigs

scottysprings

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loving these dude.

Even though I think the DNA is the ugliest helmet around, you're maing them look good. haha.

Keep up the good work.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

You didn't say which temp so I just did both:

Eagles-DNA.png

Eagles-Revo.png

Future request please specify which template, thanks..

Ok, Sorry about that. Do you think you could make your Texas Longhorns template facing the other direction? I hope that will be easier then asking you to make a new one.

Loving these dude.

Even though I think the DNA is the ugliest helmet around, you're maing them look good. haha.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks man, I used to think they were pretty ugly too but depending on the colors and logos some of them can look really slick. Honestly one of the only reasons I made it was

so I could make an accurate Penn State sig ^_^

What about the Schutt ION? I love that helmet design.

I'd definitely be up to making one but I can't find any decent reference photos. I need a fairly large direct side view of the helmet to make an accurate temp. If you can help me out I'll do my best to put one together.

Illinois-DNA-1.png

minnesota-dna.png

Texas-Longhorns-1.png

buffalo-dna.png

falcons-dna.png

mississippi-dna.png

atlanta-foxes-dna.png

Loving these dude.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks man, I used to think they were pretty ugly too but depending on the colors and logos some of them can look really slick. Honestly one of the only reasons I made it was

so I could make an accurate Penn State sig ^_^

What about the Schutt ION? I love that helmet design.

I'd definitely be up to making one but I can't find any decent reference photos. I need a fairly large direct side view of the helmet to make an accurate temp. If you can help me out I'll do my best to put one together.

Illinois-DNA-1.png

minnesota-dna.png

Texas-Longhorns-1.png

buffalo-dna.png

falcons-dna.png

mississippi-dna.png

atlanta-foxes-dna.png

Heres a link to the ION helmets, it has a couple views and if you click on them they will enlarge, if you are able to mae these, I have some request or you, but Great Work so far! Keep up the Good Work!!!

-Edit- Oops didnt even put the link on here, here it is. My Bad B)

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Archived