Riddell Revolution, Schutt DNA, and new Schutt ION Helmet Sigs

scottysprings

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Think I could get some Schutt DNA big helmets? Titans, LSU, and BC Lions all facing right. Plus, a Bills facing left, along with my 2 fantasy football teams facing left as well? Thanks.

Calgary Wranglers

Vancouver Venom

If you need better logos, I will see what I can do because those are the best versions I have of those logos.

unfortunately I would need vectors and I don't really want to trace those as basic as they are. I got school work and college applications im working on so if you could run those through vector magic or just get original vectors i would appreciate it.

Hey could you do all the sigs below in both the DNA and ion?

Thanks in advance.

Also have you thought of doing the adams helmet like this one:

Youth-Elite-II-Y4-Wht-Rt.gifElite-Metal-Flake-BRed-2.gif

Also could you make a Denair revolution one with and without the wordmark with this face mask? (That was the face mask I had when I played)

helmet2.jpg

lt1.gif

raiders-2.png

DSC001651.jpg

Could you make that a slightly bigger sig in the Revo and the DNA with Coyotes as the script? The decal's kinda off, it needs to be centered more and the Texas should be straight. It also has some black skulls on it for pride stickers. Oh and where you have put the leagues logo next to the team's script can you put the logo below.

uil-logo.jpg

Thanks.

cowbosy.pnglonghorns.png

Archived