Riddell Revolution, Schutt DNA, and new Schutt ION Helmet Sigs

scottysprings

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mod deleted

Yeah, I'm sure he's gonna get right on that now.

We've had a quite a bit of "newer" members spamming the boards, such as bringing back old threads, but at least the other guy apologized for what he was doing. And in fairness, I don't quite think he knew he was doing something that was frowned on.

But this guy's just a d***.

mod deleted

We've had a quite a bit of "newer" members spamming the boards, such as bringing back old threads, but at least the other guy apologized for what he was doing. And in fairness, I don't quite think he knew he was doing something that was frowned on.

I don't think that guy ever apologized, I was just reading through some of his later posts.

mod deleted

I don't think that guy ever apologized, I was just reading through some of his later posts.

I had PM'd him that day he posted 36 in a row in one concept. I posted his response in one thread, can't remember which. And since has toned down on the quantity of posts.

But again, this guy's just a d***.

I AM RAMPAGE YOU FUCCCCCKKKKINNNG COCKKKKKKK SUCKKING CUNNNNTTTT SCABBBBBSSSSS.

NOW MAKE MY SIG YOU STUPIDD BITTCHH.

I had PM'd him that day he posted 36 in a row in one concept. I posted his response in one thread, can't remember which. And since has toned down on the quantity of posts.

In what concept, 'cause I've got to see this...

6fQjS3M.png

I AM RAMPAGE YOU FUCCCCCKKKKINNNG COCKKKKKKK SUCKKING CUNNNNTTTT SCABBBBBSSSSS.

NOW MAKE MY SIG YOU STUPIDD BITTCHH.

In what concept, 'cause I've got to see this...

The NCAA baseball redesign

it was 36 concepts in 1 thread

Ban this guy this is rediculas!

Umm... sorry, but so is your grammar.

R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S

Ha! :lol:

Yeah I would like to see that apology too, I'm gonna go look for it.

Mysterio isn't the one who apologized. It was siegel0572:

Sorry, I'm new to the boards. I just saw something that peaked my interest. So I thought I would add my opinion. I didn't mean to interfere with anything. Again, I appologize.

Ban this guy this is rediculas!

Umm... sorry, but so is your grammar.

R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S

Ha! :lol:

Yeah I would like to see that apology too, I'm gonna go look for it.

Mysterio isn't the one who apologized. It was siegel0572:

Sorry, I'm new to the boards. I just saw something that peaked my interest. So I thought I would add my opinion. I didn't mean to interfere with anything. Again, I appologize.

Oh, I know, I was talking about him the whole time.

And let me personally apologize (really for all of us) to scottysprings for clogging up the last couple pages of his thread with all of this nonsense!

Archived