Updating the Kansas City Royals

logodawg

It's been awhile since I posted a concept, hell it's probably been over a year.

Well here's my latest, a tweaking of the KC Royals. I think they have a strong base identity so rather than going a totally new direction I want to evolve their current identity.

Everything is a tweaking of a existing logo save for the road script.

kansas_city_royals.jpg

C&C please

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

There is nothing there...
Yeah, no image posted.

Freewebs was giving me problems so I switched it to PhotoBucket, it should work now

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

I like the secoundary sleve patch.
The secondary is beautiful.

Thanks, but I can't take full credit for it. It's a modified version of this logo they used from 2002-05

The cap logo is an improvement, but everything else looks like it was distorted for no particular reason. A drop shadow with the current look would work, but I'm not feeling all this bulging.

VmWIn6B.png

I don't understand why the script looks like it's on the label of a can being tilted upward. It looks funny on a flat surface. Other than that, I guess it's okay.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I like it. It's not drastic, but it's a nice change.

I agree - solid design. I like the gold. I'd like to see the powder blue used somewhere - very nicely done.

As a Royals fan, and there aren't many of us - I approve of your concept. Darn nice work there, logodawg!!!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

How nice they would look on our new powder blue unis - KC looks so sharp.

ZackGreinke23oftheKansasCityRoyals_.jpg

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived