AFC North- Pit, Baltimore, Cincy, Cleveland

AFC South- Indy, Jax, Tenn, Houston

AFC West- SD, Denver, Oakland, KC

Wild Cards- Jax, Tenn

WC round- Minn over TB, Philly over Seattle, Jax over SD, Pit over Tenn

Divisional round- Philly over NO, Dallas over Minn, Indy over Jax, Pit over NE

Champ round- Dallas over Philly, Indy over Pit

Super Bowl- Indy over Dallas

The NFC North will stink, the NFC west will stink, the AFC South will be the best division in football, and the AFC West will compete for the worst division of all-time. And yes, the Browns will finish last in their division. GO COLTS!!!!!

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

Please, Sir. Allow myself or another one of our grammar-concious brethren proofread your synopsis before you post it. There are so many spelling and grammatical errors on there that I almost punched my monitor.

Plus, it just gives the impression that you're dumb(which I'm NOT implying! I'm a grammar-Nazi, but I can't do math to save my life) and you lack professionalism.

Sigs are for sissies.

AFC

East - 1. New England 2. N.Y. Jets 3. Miami 4. Buffalo

North - 1. Pittsburgh 2. Cincinnati 3. Cleveland 4. Baltimore

South - 1. Jacksonville 2. Indianapolis 3. Tennessee 4. Houston

West - 1. San Diego 2. Denver 3. Kansas City 4. Oakland

Playoff Seeding - 1. Jacksonville 2. New England 3. San Diego 4. Pittsburgh 5. Indianapolis 6. Denver

NFC

East - 1. Dallas 2. Philadelphia 3. N.Y. Giants 4. Washington

North - 1. Green Bay 2. Minnesota 3. Chicago 4. Detroit

South - 1. New Orleans 2. Tampa Bay 3. Carolina 4. Atlanta

West - 1. Seattle 2. Arizona 3. San Francisco 4. St. Louis

Playoff Seeding - 1. Dallas 2. New Orleans 3. Seattle 4. Green Bay 5. Philadelphia 6. Tampa Bay

Wild Card Playoffs

AFC - San Diego over Denver, Indianapolis over Pittsburgh

NFC - Seattle over Tampa Bay, Philadelphia over Green Bay

Divisional Playoffs

AFC - Jacksonville over Indianapolis, New England over San Diego

NFC - Dallas over Philadelphia, Seattle over New Orleans

Conference Championships

AFC - Jacksonville over New England

NFC - Dallas over Seattle

Super Bowl XLIII

Jacksonville over Dallas

Please, Sir. Allow myself or another one of our grammar-concious brethren proofread your synopsis before you post it. There are so many spelling and grammatical errors on there that I almost punched my monitor.

Plus, it just gives the impression that you're dumb(which I'm NOT implying! I'm a grammar-Nazi, but I can't do math to save my life) and you lack professionalism.

But not a good one. Everyone knows that "myself" is a reflexive pronoun. In your sentence, Tank was the implied subject, while you and "our grammar-concious (sic) brethren" were the direct objects. Therefore, better written, you would have said:

"Allow me or another one of our grammar-conscious brethren to proofread your synopsis before you post it." Also, "Sir" shouldn't have been capitalized, you failed to put a space between "dumb" and "(which," and "grammar-Nazi" shouldn't be hyphenated as it isn't a compound modifier, but a noun.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

But not a good one. Everyone knows that "myself" is a reflexive pronoun. In your sentence, Tank was the implied subject, while you and "our grammar-concious (sic) brethren" were the direct objects. Therefore, better written, you would have said:

"Allow me or another one of our grammar-conscious brethren to proofread your synopsis before you post it." Also, "Sir" shouldn't have been capitalized, you failed to put a space between "dumb" and "(which," and "grammar-Nazi" shouldn't be hyphenated as it isn't a compound modifier, but a noun.

I consider myself pwned, in that case. Thanks for the clarification. I was under the impression that if you were referring to a specific individual, the moniker in question should be capitalized. Ah, but I digress...

So, maybe I'm more of a spelling Nazi.... :wacko:

Sigs are for sissies.

Of all the teams you see needing a new coach next season, whom do you believe has the best chance of luring Bill Cowher out of retirement?

Carolina.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Of all the teams you see needing a new coach next season, whom do you believe has the best chance of luring Bill Cowher out of retirement?

Carolina.

I have to agree there.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Carolina.

I have to agree there.

If the Vikings completely blow their chance of going to the playoffs this season, I could see them firing Childress and hiring Cowher

Carolina.

I have to agree there.

If the Vikings completely blow their chance of going to the playoffs this season, I could see them firing Childress and hiring Cowher

But would Cowher want to take that job. Shoot, I've heard that the Rams would pursue him strongly assuming Linebaka's sacked after this season-it's just he wouldn't want any part of the team.

Carolina is close to his home, and seems to have many of the pieces for reasonable success.

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I'm probably going to sound incredibly biased and maybe I am but I think the Raiders can pull out a .500 season. Playoffs? Probably not.

Oakland Raiders: 0-0-0 (09/08 vs. Denver)

New York Rangers: 0-0-0, 0 PTS (11/01 @ Toronto)

Chicago Bulls: 0-0 (10/28 vs. Milwaukee)

New York Mets: 78-61 (09/05 vs. Philadelphia)

Newcastle United: 1-1-1, 4 PTS (09/13 vs. Hull City)

The biggest discrepancy I see is Arizona over Seattle. Where's their running game again? James hasn't rushed for a 4.0 yard avg in 3 years and he's only getting older. They still lack anything resembling a defense and with a one-note offense, how are they going to win enough to contend for the division title?

Also I'm not seeing where Jacksonville is better than the Colts. I don't believe Manning's "injury" will slow him down and while Harrison is moving down with age, Anthony Gonzalez is already impressing on his move up. Outside of run defense, I can't really see one spot where the Jags are better yet.

I don't see a lot of change over the division leaders from last year except perhaps the NFC South where sadly my Bucs should be beaten out by the Saints and perhaps even Carolina. It sucks but I have to admit it. Put Jacksonville and Cleveland in the playoffs along with Philly and Minnesota and we could have a very interesting playoff run this year.

I say San Diego finds the answer to the New England riddle and Dallas beats out a determined but tired Seattle squad. Chargers over Cowboys thanks to Romo getting wild under pressure and San Diego's secondary taking advantage. Finally, San Diego has a major championship.

-Daniel
Check Out My Podcast! Latest Episode 273: The Color Blinky
Latest Photo Upload: January 7, 2012

Carolina.

I have to agree there.

But would Cowher want to take that job. Shoot, I've heard that the Rams would pursue him strongly assuming Linebaka's sacked after this season-it's just he wouldn't want any part of the team.

Carolina is close to his home, and seems to have many of the pieces for reasonable success.

If they fire him, maybe he would come back to Minnesota and be our OC again and we could have another dominant offense like we had when he was here.

Carolina.

I have to agree there.

If they fire him, maybe he would come back to Minnesota and be our OC again and we could have another dominant offense like we had when he was here.

Don't you need like, a quarterback for that?

Today, we are all otaku.

AFC East - 1. NE, 2. BUF, 3. MIA, 4. NYJ

AFC North - 1. CLE, 2. PIT, 3. CIN, 4. BAL

AFC South - 1. IND, 2. JAC, 3. HOU, 4. TEN

AFC West - 1. SD, 2. OAK, 3. DEN, 4. KC

NFC East - 1. DAL, 2. PHI, 3. NYG, 4. WAS

NFC North - 1. GB, 2. MIN, 3. DET, 4. CHI

NFC South - 1. NO, 2. CAR, 3. TB, 4. ATL

NFC West - 1. SEA, 2. ARI, 3. STL, 4. SF

Superbowl - SD def NO

Suprise teams: Dolphins, Raiders, Texans, Packers, Panthers

Downer teams: Jets, Titans, Buccaneers, Giants, Vikings

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Not to nitpick, but the first thing that jumped out at me is that win-loss totals in your predictions don't add up to the proper totals. 16 teams per conference means each conference should have 128 wins and 128 losses.

Your picks have the NFC at 119 wins and 127 losses, and the AFC at 135 wins and 121 losses.

Archived