Cyclones Baseball Concept

jaha32

So while Im in the process of cleaning up the Sixshooters logo I posted a few days ago, I figured I'd post this logo in the meantime. Cyclones/Twisters/Tornados/Dusters logos have all been done before but I wanted to give myself a try at it. I was thinking Oklahoma City Cyclones has a good ring to it, especially if they can get an NBA team, why not a baseball team. I didnt do anything with OKC for the caps and helmets yet since it really could be used for any city. I also added off-white since I love it when baseball teams have that (like the Giants and Phillies uniforms).

So let me know what you think.

Thanks,

jaha32

CyclonesJPG.jpg

So while Im in the process of cleaning up the Sixshooters logo I posted a few days ago, I figured I'd post this logo in the meantime. Cyclones/Twisters/Tornados/Dusters logos have all been done before but I wanted to give myself a try at it. I was thinking Oklahoma City Cyclones has a good ring to it, especially if they can get an NBA team, why not a baseball team. I didnt do anything with OKC for the caps and helmets yet since it really could be used for any city. I also added off-white since I love it when baseball teams have that (like the Giants and Phillies uniforms).

Thanks,

jaha32

CyclonesJPG.jpg

Excellent.

Thanks,

jaha32

CyclonesJPG.jpg

I like the logo. It looks great. Oklahoma City is currently home to the Oklahoma Redhawks of the Pacific Coast League (AAA) and their Ballpark AT&T Bricktown Ballpark is home to the Triple-A Championship Game.

Cool logos. These look like they could be seen on a minor league cap tomorrow. There actually is a minor league team with that name, the Brooklyn Cyclones, but their current theme is based on the rollercoaster on Coney Island. Your is much better IMO.

I kind of like how the Brooklyn Cyclones logo isnt what you think of though when you think Cyclones since it does have those roller coaster support beams or whatever theyre supposed to be. But Im glad you like this one better!

If you're from the New York Area, you know exactly what it means.

And you logo is excellent, sir. Can't wait to see more.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Yea I just noticed that. And he apparently posted his first, but I did have this one finished about 2 months ago, but I guess the "C" forming the top of the cyclone isnt completely original, but still a cool idea I think

But how can you not use the "c" on top.... it's classic - and may I add awesome - great set man!!!

franchise.jpg

Thanks,

jaha32

CyclonesJPG.jpg

Please remove the baseball and the field, add some gold in there, and send it to jamie.pollard@iastate.edu. Thanks.

Please remove the baseball and the field, add some gold in there, and send it to jamie.pollard@iastate.edu. Thanks.

haha i grew up a huge iowa state fan, and my relatives all told me the same thing when i sent them my OKC Cyclones concept and wondered why ISU has never tried the cyclone as a "C."

great concept, man. you're obviously a better illustrator than i am.

if only iowa state had the same idea...

I'm a Ramblin' Wreck from Georgia Tech and a helluva... designeer?

teams_signature.jpg

Archived