Nebraska Cornhusker Alt. UPTDATE

wyopokes2

Nice and simple. Potentially stupid question: what is that on the shoulder?

The Something Nailers (maybe wheeling?)

I think?

usajohnson.gif

98% of people claim to have "brought sexy back." Well, I'm the 2% that never left.

Hometown Heroes

Dallas Stars- Brenden Morrow // Marty Turco // Loui Erikkson

Dallas Mavericks- Dirk Nowitzki // Jason Kidd // Jason Terry

Dallas Cowboys- Terrell Owens // DeMarcus Ware // Terence Newman // Felix Jones

Texas Rangers- Ian Kinsler // Elvis Andrus // Marlon Byrd

I like it. I normally hate the "Black Alt" look as well, but this one doesn't bug me. The only problem I have is the "Blackshirt" tradition only has to do with the Defensive Starters for Nebraska, not the entire team.

Right...I was going to ask if the offense would still wear red or not.

Potentially stupid question: what is that on the shoulder?

are you talking about the blackshirts logo?

nebraska-blackshirts.gif

Yes that's what I was talking about. I wasn't aware of the Blackshirts thing. I figured it might be something that was known to someone a little more knowledgeable about Nebraska or college football which is why I termed it as a "potentially stupid question". Thanks for the info guys!

mets.png

I like it. I normally hate the "Black Alt" look as well, but this one doesn't bug me. The only problem I have is the "Blackshirt" tradition only has to do with the Defensive Starters for Nebraska, not the entire team.

well... the defensive backups wear red in practice, and the offense wears white in practice, with the defensive starters wearing black.

if the defense has to wear white on the road, and the offense has to wear red at home... then why not let everyone wear black every once in a while to show support of the blackshirts? :)

i dunno. it doesn't seem that much of a stretch to me. they're all one team. they could all take pride in the defense's history.

well... the defensive backups wear red in practice, and the offense wears white in practice, with the defensive starters wearing black.

if the defense has to wear white on the road, and the offense has to wear red at home... then why not let everyone wear black every once in a while to show support of the blackshirts? :)

i dunno. it doesn't seem that much of a stretch to me. they're all one team. they could all take pride in the defense's history.

well put.

OH! Haha.

I thought it was this:

edvba48oqot1emlgz5ha.gif

usajohnson.gif

98% of people claim to have "brought sexy back." Well, I'm the 2% that never left.

Hometown Heroes

Dallas Stars- Brenden Morrow // Marty Turco // Loui Erikkson

Dallas Mavericks- Dirk Nowitzki // Jason Kidd // Jason Terry

Dallas Cowboys- Terrell Owens // DeMarcus Ware // Terence Newman // Felix Jones

Texas Rangers- Ian Kinsler // Elvis Andrus // Marlon Byrd

well put.

that was what i was trying to get at. i was hoping the whole team could honor the defense.

Yeah thats the Blackshirts logo. BTW, I think you should try red numbers and nameplate.

Very good work. It would make a great once a year jersey - Homecoming, Senior Day, etc.

They would sell a ton of these.

That being said, I too think red numbers and nameplate are the way to go.

I don't want to mess with your work, but I tried it - they look great.

Also, if going with the red numbers, go with either red or black socks.

Archived