Green Bay Packers

Dave Ship

Green Bay Packers uniform concept.

- a very conservative look for one of the oldest and most glorious franchise of the NFL history;

- added two very thin lines at the edge of the main stripe on the shoulders;

- brand new design of the seams on the chest;

- new kind of green;

- added a third kit with a special gold instead of the traditional yellow.

packershometb1.jpg

packersawayid1.jpg

packersthird2um9.jpg

packershelmetpg4.jpg

It holds true to tradition, but I have a few comments. First, the G logo looks odd on the front of the home jersey. I would prefer PACKERS on the front with the G on the back above the name (that is if you use this design element), staying consistent on both the home and away jerseys. Second, the solid collar color is reminiscent of the cheap discount jerseys sold locally. Third, I like the alt sleeve from what I can see but your concept should have a larger detailed version for evaluation. The alt gold doesn't work well. I would go with a gold more towards a richer old gold color or try a new striping scheme on white pants.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

It holds true to tradition, but I have a few comments. First, the G logo looks odd on the front of the home jersey. I would prefer PACKERS on the front with the G on the back above the name (that is if you use this design element), staying consistent on both the home and away jerseys. Second, the solid collar color is reminiscent of the cheap discount jerseys sold locally. Third, I like the alt sleeve from what I can see but your concept should have a larger detailed version for evaluation. The alt gold doesn't work well. I would go with a gold more towards a richer old gold color or try a new striping scheme on white pants.

I'll try to work out better with the collar. About the logo position, I don't like your idea about the G near the name because of style and tradition. About the details, well, I don't know if you're a pro-designer or what but for previous personal experiences I'm not gonna show off my technical design on a board. If you mean just a little bit larger, I can sort it out something.

Thanks for the feedback, though. Love your sig.

I don't normally care for the logo over the name either. My point was if you need to include the logo, it works better over the name than on the front where the wordmark would go. Also, I wasn't asking for how you did the alt sleeves or their files. I think it would be easier to evaluate if we get to see the entire sleeve instead of just 1/2 of it. That's all.

I liked the sig cartoon also.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Longstanding gripe - if you have to place the team's logo or wordmark on the front of the jersey so that people know who they are, you haven't done your job as a designer. Take that away and the design is solid.

It's where I sit.

love the first post, just amazing.

Longstanding gripe - if you have to place the team's logo or wordmark on the front of the jersey so that people know who they are, you haven't done your job as a designer. Take that away and the design is solid.

bull, having your name on the front means alot to many people. solod designs includ things like this.

think of high schools and collages

please

I 100% disagree. The logos on the front make the jersy look like it was made for the team wearing them and not some low budget high school (excuse throwbacks)

I don't think a designer has to include it. However, it is a concept. Since nothing else was added, there wouldn't be much point in posting. After all, it is a concept, not an exercise in replication.

shysters_sm.jpg

Good stuff here, Davide!

This here is real conservative, even by your standards--but this is the Packers here, so that's understandable. I actually rather like that "special gold" edition--would like it even better if the gold was a richer "old gold" as someone suggested. But that sleeve idea is a nice one! And those throwbacks are true hotness. Love them.

I see you've changed up your display layout, as well. I'm liking that, as well.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Good stuff here, Davide!

This here is real conservative, even by your standards--but this is the Packers here, so that's understandable. I actually rather like that "special gold" edition--would like it even better if the gold was a richer "old gold" as someone suggested. But that sleeve idea is a nice one! And those throwbacks are true hotness. Love them.

I see you've changed up your display layout, as well. I'm liking that, as well.

What about this? The only difference between these two version is the G logo on the pants. Plus a monochrome madness.

packersthird2ku5.jpg

packersthirdner0.jpg

packersthirdmfi5.jpg

Archived