throwback helmet

MG helmets

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those helmets look freakishly real! I am really impressed. Just for the hell of it I would like to see some of the newer teams in this form. It would be interesting to see the Jags, Panthers, Texans and so on. Would really love to see the Jags.

Amazing, very realistic. Great work. My only concern is that the reflections are bright enough to be mildly distracting. but that may be because they do look so realistic.

About the Jets, just a small note for authenticity, their logo had a noticeable tilt to it back then, with the back end being lower than the front:

2007-02-01-topper-namath.jpg

I don't want to start a request frenzy but would love to see the Saints. B)

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Amazing, very realistic. Great work. My only concern is that the reflections are bright enough to be mildly distracting. but that may be because they do look so realistic.

About the Jets, just a small note for authenticity, their logo had a noticeable tilt to it back then, with the back end being lower than the front:

2007-02-01-topper-namath.jpg

I don't want to start a request frenzy but would love to see the Saints. B)

The above photo is the NY Jets helmet from 1965-71 with the "inclined" logo...the helmet MG did is the 1972-77 NY Jets helmet with the standard logoo placement...Both happen to be correct...

Now, these look totally awesome...I wish I had a small bit of your talent...SWEET!!!

How about an old school Vikings helmet?

Great job, as always....

Mike

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

Archived