throwback helmet

MG helmets

WOW!! how have i missed this thread?

1st off excellent work. this throwback template must be a beauty to see in layers pallette :)

2 requests, if i may...

a ) current look Carolina Panthers on a throwback

b ) fictional throwback: gloss black helmet, Panthers whiskers logo (eyes, nose, teeth, whiskers only) in metallic silver (include clear decal outline if it looks right), straight white stripe with blue pinstripes, gray up the chinpadding (less green). can you single bar the mask?

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MG, Nice job for one. But, how do you make the helmets sparkle like you did with the Saint's one? I was trying to have the same effct for my concept, but I couldn't figure out how. Do you have a pic you use and then overlay it and lower the opacity? I use Inkscape so I'm not sure if the process is the same.

Absolutely sick work you do.

I have a couple requests, if you don't mind. I would like a forest green helmet with white Michigan wings and a white facemask. Also, I would LOVE to see a throwback Milwaukee Brewers helmet (ball and glove logo). Thanks

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

MG, Nice job for one. But, how do you make the helmets sparkle like you did with the Saint's one? I was trying to have the same effct for my concept, but I couldn't figure out how. Do you have a pic you use and then overlay it and lower the opacity? I use Inkscape so I'm not sure if the process is the same.

You'll need to add noise to the solid helmet colour to achieve the metallic fleck look. I know you can do that using Illustrator and Photoshop but having never used inkscape I'm not sure if that's possible or not.

9erssteve

9ersstevesig.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived