throwback helmet

MG helmets

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How about two Old School Appalachian State helmets?

I don't have a decent logo file for the second one

app-state.jpg

Yeah I was wondering that myself if you had that logo.

Thanks for the other one. It looks amazing. I personally like that Yosef a lot better than the modern version we use now but you cant have a logo with a pipe withs todays NCAA's standards

can't begin to explain how great it has been catching up on all these "CREATIONS"... I JUST stumbled upon the thread! an insanely good job!!

not to pile on... BUT.. is there a possibility of recreating a 1961 ny giants helmet with sam huff's #70 for the helmet numerals?? I realize there would be a full "7" and a just a trace of the "0"... but it would be fantastic!!... also, the "ny" was also smaller and thinner than the current.. .is that do-able?? would be fantastic!!

thanks in advance!!!

Thanks so much, great job. Not to be pushy, but I work for a minor league baseball team, could you do my teams logo on a throwback helmet. My team is the Greenville Drive.

drive_official_clr_2.jpg

Thanks

Your work is amazing, could you do one of the New Jersey Generals.

mj-generals.jpg

Hey I was on your awesome site looking at the Minnesota high school helmets and I noticed you didn't have my alma mater, St. Cloud Tech. So, I was wondering if you could make me a helmet. I don't have the exact logo but i have pictures of the helmet in action... http://www.artbyjon.com/index.htm ...they are the black helmets, if you could make one that would be awesome. I understand if you are unable to make it. Thanks!

You're from St Cloud huh. Do you still live here?

No, sadly. I now live in Little Falls, but I'm still close

Close enough, that's not far at all.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

hey, i was wondering if you could make a throwback helmet for my old high school?

it had something similar to this logo on it (the only pictures of it were in black and white so i'm assuming..)

PhsPat65.png

It was a black helmet with a single yellow stripe down the center.

thank you so much in advance =]

TDZiMMB.png

can i get a wisconsin badgers helmet, please

wisconsin.jpg

I just wanted to add my appreciation - these are amazing work and well done.

And I don't have a request either. I thought you were going to do the W-in-front helmet, but you chose one of my all-time favorites - the post-Bucky oval with the straight W. (They changed that after a year and increased the W to fill the oval; I always liked this one better.)

139775815_cc7da57bca_o.jpg

hey, i was wondering if you could make a throwback helmet for my old high school?

it had something similar to this logo on it (the only pictures of it were in black and white so i'm assuming..)

It was a black helmet with a single yellow stripe down the center.

thank you so much in advance =]

blackpats.jpg

Archived