throwback helmet

MG helmets

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since you already did the old Pats logo, how about the real Pats helmet? (When you're bored, if you're looking to do another one.)

I like seeing the NFL teams from that era in this template best. You've done most of them so far.

BTW, are you going to add a page to your website for helmets in this new template, with the creations you made so far?

hey, i was wondering if you could make a throwback helmet for my old high school?

it had something similar to this logo on it (the only pictures of it were in black and white so i'm assuming..)

It was a black helmet with a single yellow stripe down the center.

thank you so much in advance =]

blackpats.jpg

thank you, that is amazing!

TDZiMMB.png

I don't have any requests, I'd just like to share that I think your work is most excellent, and it is great to see you doing so much for the community. Also, now that I've played around on your website, I am going to try and get my hands on the logo from my high school to send to you :) .

2011 Colorado Rockies | Season from Hell

sig_11.png

black-bucs.jpg

GREAT JOB on the West Jefferson Buccaneers helmet. As well as all of the others. I LOVE the small detail of the decal edge. At first glance, they look incredibly real.

Are you a WJ grad or just familiar with their old look?

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

black-bucs.jpg

GREAT JOB on the West Jefferson Buccaneers helmet. As well as all of the others. I LOVE the small detail of the decal edge. At first glance, they look incredibly real.

No. I graduated from Hahnville in 1998. We played WJ many times in football. My mom is actually a WJ grad and I'm a junky for sports logos - specifically football helmets and logos.

gYH2mW9.png

I knew that was West jeff.......they look more like Tampa Bay jerseys now right?

Not sure...moved away from N.O. in 1987. I do know their helmets look like this (from MG Helmet's site):

west-jefferson-la.gif

That was last year's helmets. This year they added a little banner under the skull. I have no idea what's on it though, but here's a few pics of the Buccaneers versus Edna Karr this year:

f8bd8dea861e7368623615ced660bbeb.jpg

f77f9fa5f082a3f5c043b3d963ff3ea2.jpg

Also a few years ago, they DID have helmets like Tampa Bay's helmets - just in different colors.

gYH2mW9.png

black-bucs.jpg

No. I graduated from Hahnville in 1998. We played WJ many times in football. My mom is actually a WJ grad and I'm a junky for sports logos - specifically football helmets and logos.

That sounds funny to hear that your mom's a WJ grad. It was an all-guy school up until the year after I graduated. No wonder high school sucked! :cursing:

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Archived