throwback helmet

MG helmets

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, one more for me? My high school's old helmet from the 70's? You did a modern version of it but your throwback template is what it looked like back in the day. I still think this is one of the best looking helmets I've ever seen. Nickname's the Buccaneers for anyone wondering.

skullom8.jpg

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

These are absolutely incredible. Can I get a Georgia Tech one like this:

Eddiemcashan.jpg

Sorry for the bad picture quality!

Thanks! You're amazing.

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

ga-tech.jpg

Thanks - I really appreciate the ones you've done for me.

That color combo GT used to use is beautiful and would look great with their new unis. I also think it would be great for the Saints with the FDL in place of the GT.

This thread could go on forever. What I find interesting are the teams that are being requested. Sure, many are well known teams, but there have been a few unusual ones (Wyoming and Washington & Lee come to mind). I hope this continues for some time.

And Mr. MG Helmets... how long does it take you to make one of these? I requested Tulane, and 30 minutes later, there it was. How do you get the graphics so quickly... or is that ancient Chinese secret?

Anyways... keep up the good..nay... INCREDIBLE work....

ga-tech.jpg

That color combo GT used to use is beautiful and would look great with their new unis. I also think it would be great for the Saints with the FDL in place of the GT.

This helmet is just incredible. I really appreciate you taking the time to make all of these. And I agree, BlueSky. That would be a cool Saints helmet.

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

Hey I was on your awesome site looking at the Minnesota high school helmets and I noticed you didn't have my alma mater, St. Cloud Tech. So, I was wondering if you could make me a helmet. I don't have the exact logo but i have pictures of the helmet in action... http://www.artbyjon.com/index.htm ...they are the black helmets, if you could make one that would be awesome. I understand if you are unable to make it. Thanks!

You're from St Cloud huh. Do you still live here?

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

ga-tech.jpg

This helmet is just incredible. I really appreciate you taking the time to make all of these. And I agree, BlueSky. That would be a cool Saints helmet.

Thanks. And you know, I can imagine just what it might look like. B) (MGHelmets made one for me previously.)

saintswhitexc4.jpg

Hey I was on your awesome site looking at the Minnesota high school helmets and I noticed you didn't have my alma mater, St. Cloud Tech. So, I was wondering if you could make me a helmet. I don't have the exact logo but i have pictures of the helmet in action... http://www.artbyjon.com/index.htm ...they are the black helmets, if you could make one that would be awesome. I understand if you are unable to make it. Thanks!

You're from St Cloud huh. Do you still live here?

No, sadly. I now live in Little Falls, but I'm still close

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

Archived