throwback helmet

MG helmets

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey could you make me three? I'd like a purple helmet with white wing-t stripes on both. One I would like a white face mask and the other I'd like a gray face mask. The 3rd I'd like it to look like the Denair High school helmet on your site with a white face mask. PM me if you need pictures of the stripes on the Denair Helmet.

Thanks in advance.

raiders-2.png

Ok, I have a request...for the Moss Point Tigers, 5-time Mississippi 5-A State Champions. (Who are also conspicuously absent from your site...so yeah, this is also a request to get their helmet on your site as well. That'd be great if that could happen. ^_^)

cover2.jpg

It's the blue one. :P Thanks in advance once again!

Ok, I have a request...for the Moss Point Tigers, 5-time Mississippi 5-A State Champions. (Who are also conspicuously absent from your site...so yeah, this is also a request to get their helmet on your site as well. That'd be great if that could happen. ^_^)

cover2.jpg

Moss Point. That's a great program over there. I remember my HS playing a home and home series with them back in the mid-90s because we couldn't get any New Orleans area schools to play us.

gYH2mW9.png

cover2.jpg

Moss Point. That's a great program over there. I remember my HS playing a home and home series with them back in the mid-90s because we couldn't get any New Orleans area schools to play us.

Was that Evangel or West Monroe? Those are the two teams from Louisiana that I know Moss Point had a home-and-home agreement with. Hell, the year they won state championship #5, they took West Monroe to the brink. It's still the most well played high school football game I've seen.

But which school was it?

Dude, your template ROCKS! I love the throwback Detroit Lions helmet. The only thing I would point out to you is in your Winnipeg Blue Bombers design. The Bombers only have one blue stripe on their helmet.

Here's something interesting for you to try. How about the current Denver Broncos helmet? Lets see how you can put the fancy stripes and design on your throwback template.

Here's something interesting for you to try. How about the current Denver Broncos helmet? Lets see how you can put the fancy stripes and design on your throwback template.

That wouldnt be a problem for this guy... He does amazing work. I have tried making my own templates... I just laugh at the idea... haha

hshelmetcreator

ohiostate.pngclevelandbrowns.png

Archived