throwback helmet

MG helmets

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to see a couple that should be pretty easy for you as there are no logos involved. I don't know if its possible or not, but I would love to see them without your black background, so that I can use it to create my own sig or wallpaper from your helmet.

Cleveland Browns - I saw some other ones but with stuff on them, anyway for the true non-logo helmet?

Notre Dame

Now my brother is bugging me and would love to see a Penn State one if you have the time. If you can only get to one of these I would prefer the Browns please! Hopefully these will all be quickies for you with no logos! Thanks a lot! Your helmet is AMAZING!!!

Alright, here's my requests: I would love to see the old Chicago Bears with the white C and a Detroit Lions from when the Lion had no outline. These all look amazing.

"Well, they made that change uptown and The Big Man joined the band."

--Bruce Springsteen

"10th Avenue Freeze-Out"

Hey I was on your awesome site looking at the Minnesota high school helmets and I noticed you didn't have my alma mater, St. Cloud Tech. So, I was wondering if you could make me a helmet. I don't have the exact logo but i have pictures of the helmet in action... http://www.artbyjon.com/index.htm ...they are the black helmets, if you could make one that would be awesome. I understand if you are unable to make it. Thanks!

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

Can you make an OSU one like this from the 70s

Helmet.jpg

And a new school OSU one if you want

Thanks!

That must be the picture you used for your template.

no, it wasn't actually...it was an LSU helmet

these are great....can I request see both the photo of that helmet and your rendering of it?

thanks

Archived