places where you'd like to attend a game

goalieboy82

Yes, the Packers still play at Lambeau. Just recently had a major overhaul to it too...they're not going anywhere.

I'll add Lambeau to my list, as well as:

Fenway Park

Rose Bowl

LA Coliseum

Dodger Stadium

Arrowhead Stadium

Augusta National

The Palestra

(These include places I've never been of course...)

And past places I'd have loved to been able to get to:

The Forum

Maple Leaf Gardens (Though don't the Marlies still play there or something? And isn't it the Ricoh Coliseum?)

Ebbets Field

The Polo Grounds

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

St-Pete Times Forum. It would be cool too go see a hockey game in the middle of January in shorts and a t-shirt.

Good choice -- it's a pretty awesome arena. I went for one Lightning game there and had a great time. Good sight lines, friendly staff, and nice ambiance. I don't know that January in Florida is quite warm enough for shorts, but you could certainly get by with a light jacket.

For this, I wouldn't choose any football stadiums, because no matter how many football games I go to live, I almost always wish I were somewhere watching it on TV. That said, I would like to visit the following stadiums:

1. Madison Square Garden. It doesn't really matter the event -- I'm embarrassed I've never been there.

2. Shea Stadium. Too late, I know. I had always wanted to get there.

3. PNC Park. I hear nothing but good things about this stadium.

4. Coors Field. Ditto.

5. Michigan's stadium (the name escapes me), but only for a tour and not a game. The stadium is essentially a crater, isn't it? I'd like to see that.

That's about it, really. Some of the newer NFL stadiums look like they have a lot of cool stuff. I'd just rather not sit through a game though.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Maple Leaf Gardens (Though don't the Marlies still play there or something? And isn't it the Ricoh Coliseum?)

No, Ricoh Coliseum is a new arena that was built into the coliseum on the Exhibition grounds. Maple Leaf Gardens is a different building in a different location.

1zqy8ok.gif

i'd like to go see a hockey game on Red Mile in Calgary, or the fastest sheet of ice in Edmonton currently. in the past i'd love to go see a Redskins game at RFK, i went to see a Nats game there but seeing the Redskins play at RFK is just a different world. i'd like to go see a Redskins game period but as far as the stadium goes im not just itching to go see FedEx Field.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Game at Wrigly (toured this summer. It's like meca, but with more beer)

Citizens Bank Park (I'm a big phills fan)

the Link (Army Navy would be a blast, GO NAVY)

Invesco Field at Mile High (toured a long time ago, I know I'll never see a game there but It'd be amazing)

Lucas Oil Stadium (Looks like a beautiful place)

L.A Memorial for the rose bowl

ND stadium

Present Venues:

Lambeau Field

Fenway Park

Daytona International Speedway

Indianapolis Motor Speedway

Bristol Motor Speedway (especially the night race)

Churchill Downs

Augusta National Golf Club

Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St. Andrews

All-England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club

Old Trafford

Tiger Stadium (LSU)

Michigan Stadium

Neyland Stadium

Sanford Stadium

Ben Hill Griffin Stadium

Cameron Indoor Stadium

Rosenblatt Stadium

old venues:

Chicago Stadium

any baseball stadium built between 1909 and 1915 that is no longer with us.

Archived