Clint Malarchuk accidentally shot

Sodboy13

Buffalo News Article

The demons Malarchuk had to deal with after nearly bleeding to death on the ice in '89 have been well-documented. I sincerely hope that this incident was accidental in nature, and not a case of troubles resurfacing. Either way, I wish him the speediest recovery possible.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Who needs a pic, when the video is all over YouTube - including the unedited raw feed.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Now, who's gonna be brave enough to post the famous 1989 pic on here????

Brave? I think you mean sick. No one needs to see that.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Now, who's gonna be brave enough to post the famous 1989 pic on here????

Brave? I think you mean sick. No one needs to see that.

Agreed. I'm not one to get sick at the sight of blood, but I can't look at the picture or he video.

I have never been so close to throwing up by looking at a video or picture, that was just awful.

Oh come on that was so an Elmer Fudd move shooting yourself while shooting at Rabbits.

You already tried to make that joke once in this thread.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

He was hunting wabbits hu hu hu hu hu hu

Way to stay classy there <_<

Staying classy implies that one possessed class to begin with. :P

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

He was hunting wabbits hu hu hu hu hu hu

Way to stay classy there <_<

Staying classy implies that one possessed class to begin with. :P

You're the expert. ^_^

Goddamn right. :P

Archived