BC lions helmet last night

yoo

Speaking of the CFL this week, the Argos and Bombers broke out the Retro Week uniforms again on Friday, this time in Winnipeg. Plus the Alouettes wore their black, blue and silver alts on Monday, and the Stampeders broke out the black alts on Monday as well.

Speaking of the CFL this week, the Argos and Bombers broke out the Retro Week uniforms again on Friday, this time in Winnipeg. Plus the Alouettes wore their black, blue and silver alts on Monday, and the Stampeders broke out the black alts on Monday as well.

Dumbest alts ever. I have nothing against wearing an alt with a secondary color, but to have an alt based on your logo's outline color, well, that's just pure, unadulterated stupid.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Dumbest alts ever. I have nothing against wearing an alt with a secondary color, but to have an alt based on your logo's outline color, well, that's just pure, unadulterated stupid.

No arguments here. Given that there's at least some red in pretty much every other uniform combination they have, having absolutely no red in this combo (other than the helmet) is strange to me.

No arguments here. Given that there's at least some red in pretty much every other uniform combination they have, having absolutely no red in this combo (other than the helmet) is strange to me.

i think montreal,should kinda copy the Habs,blue red blue...........create some city unity...........ala Stamps/Flames,Ottawa,and pittsburgh

with that silver it makes them look like the wanna be pats

*also would think it be great if they adopted the expoes logo,i know the Nats owner gave all there team histiory to montreal

yoo3.png

Jesus. I thought/hoped/prayed those things were dead. That uniform is like the zombie of sports design.

Didn't they replace that crap with a navy alternate which actually makes sense?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

The Argos wore their light blue alts yesterday, first and probably only time this season. The best part was the use of light blue socks.

d9b0328c4db2b9425aa09b97b149.jpeg

b7b920cb4b7ba673594034d6cf25.jpeg

i'd hate that,paw logos are coleege-esq. not to mention Clemson plays down the road from them

From British Columbia?!?!?

No, he was talking the post above that one, where someone suggested the Charlotte Bobcats use the Lions' alt logo.

Archived