The Most Pointless Thing Ever

CrookedThumb

Every time a cell phone has a new feature, I don't really care. Text messaging, cameraphone, e-mail, it's all good. But this is too far. A few days ago, I saw a commercial for Verizion cell phones. They have a new feature now...INSTANT MESSAGING. What's the point? That defeats the entire purpose of cell phones.

Cell phones are great if used the right way. The instant messaging sounds pretty silly, considering if you wanted to chat with someone you could just call them, i guess it's for two friends to talk about someone with them without them knowing... i 'unno.

But yeah, cell phones are good for ermergencies, and well, if you're bored and need someone to talk to. I like to use text messaging, especially while I have to work I'll usually leave a message for my lady, and return to see 4 or 5 messages waiting for me. You don't know what it's like to get off a long shift and the first thing you see in your locker is a note from your special lady reading "I love you".

In conclusion, eat me (for zer0dotcom, has nothing to do with this thread :D )

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

You don't know what it's like to get off a long shift and the first thing you see in your locker is a note from your special lady reading "I love you".

In conclusion, eat me (for zer0dotcom, has nothing to do with this thread

I think "eat me" is a wrong choice of words, especially after "I love you" :D

Now, nipples for men? THAT'S useless.

Unless, it's a transvestite.

I saw, I came, I left.

I have never been in a situation where I was talking on the phone with someone and thought "man I really wish I could take a picture of this right now." The camera phone seems like something you would only need if you had it, if that makes any sense.

and isn't text messaging the same thing as instant messaging?

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

Now, nipples for men? THAT'S useless.

Unless, it's a transvestite.

I think we've just gotten a frightening, bleak look into your personal life, quad...

More like my mental state of mind.

I saw, I came, I left.

I firmly believe that kids ONLY need cell-phones when they get there license. To me, it makes no sense to get one before.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I will say this... there HAVE been situations in which I wish I had a picture phone.

If I'm at a party and some drunk chick starts flashing everyone... that would be one of those times.

If I'm sitting in class and a girl is leaning forward or something with her thong stickin out... that would be another time.

IUe6Hvh.png

instant is actually having a conversation with someone.

So is, you know, actually having a conversation with someone, using the phone.

Which is why Verizon is a bunch of idiots for putting an instant message feature on a cell phone.

I agree that's why I still use this old nokia from like six years ago because all I really need it for is to call people.

"Ya, I'm not that not into the phone when I need airline tickets I write."- Greg Behrendt Comedy Central Presents on Comedy Central

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

Archived