Personal Movie Rating

zer0dotcom

My BBFC Rating is.....

Suitable for 12 years or older. Starting to get interesting now, with more adult-themed storylines, but we're still talking in mild doses. You may find more colourful language, some human flesh, and maybe even some violence. Nothing creepy though.

Hmmm, I guess so, not so sure about that violence thing though,

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Suitable for 15 years or older. Films in this category can be about anything, say 'fluff' a lot, probably get to see all sorts of guns and shooting, but no open heart surgery with a knife. Most 'R' rated films in America fit into this category.

yeah thats right, now go fluff off.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Suitable for 18 years or older. This is real life. Anything in this category is considered to be of subject matter relating to adult life, that happens day in and day out. Walking down the street is an 18 certificate. You have a life, well done.

Examples: American Beauty, Scary Movie

(I guess I do have a life... B) )

i am also rated 18

Suitable for 18 years or older. This is real life. Anything in this category is considered to be of subject matter relating to adult life, that happens day in and day out. Walking down the street is an 18 certificate. You have a life, well done.

Examples: American Beauty, Scary Movie

i resent the Scary Movie comparison!

BBFC 36 / 15

Suitable for 15 years or older. Films in this category can be about anything, say 'f-word' (*smiles to CC*) a lot, probably get to see all sorts of guns and shooting, but no open heart surgery with a knife. Most 'R' rated films in America fit into this category.

Examples: Alien, The Sixth Sense

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

I scored a 12A...

Suitable for 12 years or older, but under 18s must be with an adult. This is virtually identical to the 12 certificate, in that we'll have some adult-themed storylines, but no real meat or detail. No scary bits, but some language and maybe a bit of skin.

Examples: Die Another Day, Lord Of The Rings

I'm curious as to how I winded up with the "under 18 must be with an adult" part....

I'm a 15.

Suitable for 15 years or older. Films in this category can be about anything, say 'fork' a lot, probably get to see all sorts of guns and shooting, but no open heart surgery with a knife. Most 'R' rated films in America fit into this category.

Examples: Alien, The Sixth Sense

Eh, sounds about forking right.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Archived