My NBA Court Concept

TheRealPepman

Since I made some floors for OKC and SAS, now this is my third installment of my NBA floor concepts. Here it is.

CHICAGO BULLS

CHI_NBA_FLOOR.jpg

I just modified the floor from the current one. I removed the ball and the Bulls logo beside the FT line to make it modernized and upgraded.

What can you say?

In the next few days, I might be making another concept. So stay tune.

Not really much of a change (for the better) here. Removed the basketball (which is actually a plus) from the behind the Bull at center court. But the redundancy(sp?) of "Bulls" in an arced manner when they use an arched text on their uniforms, is a bit of overkill. As is the liberal use of the url's. And all the sideline/baseline wording is really huge. Plus, the reds don't match up. Compare the bull, "Bulls" inside the arcs and the lane. It appears to be 3 different shades of red.

This court is a little to busy for my tastes, and I'd rather the arched "Bulls" be vertically aligned

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

You already posted this, and you didn't take any C+C from the last one to make it better, which is never good. It still looks bad. The shades of red are off, pick one. Also notice that it says "Bulls" 8 times. I think 2 is enough. The white text on a black border around the court makes for a boring design and would probably get tiresome to look at if you are in the stands. Previously mentioned text is too large, and you should use their real font style featured on the uniforms.

...but I'm still trying to figure out why you would post a concept that no one liked to begin with...again.

You already posted this, and you didn't take any C+C from the last one to make it better, which is never good. It still looks bad. The shades of red are off, pick one. Also notice that it says "Bulls" 8 times. I think 2 is enough. The white text on a black border around the court makes for a boring design and would probably get tiresome to look at if you are in the stands. Previously mentioned text is too large, and you should use their real font style featured on the uniforms.

...but I'm still trying to figure out why you would post a concept that no one liked to begin with...again.

ex-frick'n-actly

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

No negative comments please.

If you can, please watch your words.

This might be moved to the Graveyard.

Now if you want to do so, then do it via PM.

Is that for real?

Yan ang hirap sa inyo eh.

You don't get to decide the comments, positive or negative. If you post it, you have to accept all comments.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

The Bulls one, everyone echoed my sentiments, so I'll leave it at that.

76ers... that wordmark at the baselines makes be dizzy and the colours don't even match. The secondary logos are as pixelated as it can get (is it that difficult to go to the home site of THIS BOARD to get one that is 10x clearer?). And, way too much black. And I just love how the NBA logos on the two courts are completely different.

Wade-sig.png

Alright!

I have changed my mind.

Please post now.

Negative.

Please.

Sheesh, downer. I hope you understand that people don't automatically want to post negatively. But when the product looks like this, most of us have no choice. I mean, is light blue even in the Sixers' scheme? It sure isn't on their uniforms. But god, please try to use non pixelated logos, and no generic wordmarks on the ends of the court. Also, why another generic black border? And .com ads don't have to be on every court.

So, I disagree with the poster above me. This isn't good work. At all. That's why you get negative comments.

The 76ers one isn't good either.

The colors do not mesh well together, at all.

They also do not match and it looks terrible.

Your use of generic fonts bore me.

I don't get why you reposted the Bulls one either.

I also don't get why you type like this.

That is all.

Ok, I think I could make another Sixers floor. Since it's their 40th year in the NBA and also the last year of their fomer home, the Spectrum. I think I could make a classic floor that could be used only for this season. And I hope this pattern would be used by February vs. Chicago in the Spectrum.

Design's up next!

Archived