New Mississippi State logo

statebully

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like how they didn't try to "reinvent the wheel" on this, but rather modernized it. It is a very refreshing update for MSU. I've always preferred the banner "STATE" logo as a helmet logo anyways.

Also, I'm not digging option "J" as a primary helmet logo. As a secondary logo/award sticker, it may work.

I think K would be a nice choice for a tertiary or even alternate logo as it incorporates the state of Mississippi and could be used to market the Bulldogs as Mississippi's team. I have searched around and have yet to see Ole Miss incorporate the state in any of their logos.

HumanitarianBowl.png

I don't like the current M State logo because from a distance, on the helmet, it looks like four red dots surrounding the banner. It doesn't look like an M. This new M State logo is more solid. I wish they would include tan in their color scheme.

Everyone loves a roundel.

That's a definite upgrade. That looks very nice.

I hope they don't put a stripe on it, I think it would clutter it too much in this case.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Archived