Now These Are Freaky

Brass

Check out these Urban Legends. They are really weird. I never knew about the Lion King, the mouse movie (forgot the name) or the song "Love Rollercoaster" I did know about the Little Mermaid one though.

HERE'S THE LINK: http://www.ebaumsworld.com/urbanlegends.html

What do you guys think of these? Weird, huh?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

wow that was weird. i knew about the lion king and littler mermaid. there actually is another one in the little mermaid i beleive where the priest has an erection? as well in alladin allasin says somehting like "teenagers should take off their clothes" under his breath

and that pepsi one, and the scream in love roller coaster

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

In Alladin, he supposedly says "take off your clothes" or soomehting to jasmine, but the audio is extremely low for that clip...I think there is something in the water cooler over at Disney studios

never saw the pepsi one before

I agree, the49erfan15... I don't buy those either. I've heard them for years, and the tale always grows more elaborate.

Especially the "Three Men and a Baby" one. Why would they film in a house where a kid was murdered just weeks before? Sounds incredible fishy to me. It's probably just a member of the crew or a stand-in that got in the shot.

I heard the 3 men thing was a off set cardboard cutout of Ted Danson they show another time in the movie

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

also look over at www.snopes.com they have tons of urban legends and such as mentioned.

good for researching and relpying to all the garbage you get forwarded to your inbox of some wacky story from the people who regurgitate it over and over again. FW:FW:Fwd:blah-blah-blah, and so on...

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

To me the love rollercoaster sounds more like wheels sqeuaking.

The 3 men and a Baby thing did give me a chill for a moment, but its true they would not film at a place wherea murder happened 3 weeks aerlier even 3 months ealrlier had it been 3 years then it would be more belivable.

The sex in advertising is nout surprising but in Disney it certainley makes you wonder.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

A lot of that stuff is crap--basically if you're looking for it--you'll find it--even if you have to make it up--the whole subliminal thing has been debunked as well--did a whole project on it in high school, including making up hidden images.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived