KeyArena Court

Drew22

The court for the UConn/Gonzaga game today in Seattle is the strangest thing. It looks like they took the Seattle Storm's floor, then threw some sponsor/event logos on them. But the baselines look like the old Sonics baselines, only they took of the Sonics part, so it reads "Seattle" and it is left justified. So the court is dark green, gold, and red. But, the baselines are yellow and a lighter green.

Game is on CBS if anyone wants to check it out. I'll try to find pictures.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

The court for the UConn/Gonzaga game today in Seattle is the strangest thing. It looks like they took the Seattle Storm's floor, then threw some sponsor/event logos on them. But the baselines look like the old Sonics baselines, only they took of the Sonics part, so it reads "Seattle" and it is left justified. So the court is dark green, gold, and red. But, the baselines are yellow and a lighter green.

"STORM" was the word covered up, I believe. I agree, a very odd patchwork.

Wow. Awful. I don't know what I expected from the descriptions but wow.

Interesting to see they even put the Husky head on a basketball logo on the floor too, inside the arc left end of the floor as we look. Huge logo at mid court...and the off colored stain bled out from under the college 3pt line. Ew.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

Archived