NFL Playoffs

Cujo

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like congrats to the Steelers on presumably winning the Lombardi Trophy... let's face it, there's no way the Cardinals win in two weeks. Let's set the early line, now that we know it's the Steelers, at 30.
That's a lot of interception returns for touchdowns.
Big Ben will throw for 5 TDs, easy. The Cardinals don't understand the concept of defense.

Matt Ryan, Jake Delhomme, and Donovan McNabb would like to respectfully disagree with you.

Three Quarterbacks that are victims to the Cardinals Defense. Very Underrated. Like I said, Wisenhunt isn't a stupid coach. He will study the Steelers Defense, just like he studied, the Panthers and the Eagles. ALso the reason why the Eagles are not in the Super Bowl, because the Cardinals knew how to read the blitz in the first half. Not saying the Cardinals will beat the Steelers, but you have to give the Cardinals credit where credit is due and that is their defense

Looks like congrats to the Steelers on presumably winning the Lombardi Trophy... let's face it, there's no way the Cardinals win in two weeks. Let's set the early line, now that we know it's the Steelers, at 30.

It won't be a blow out. the Steelers don't blow teams out, but I feel it will be one for the other hand. Polamalu is a monster, the Steelers defense is too tough, and two weeks of studying the Cardinals offense could be doomsday for the team in red.

Than again Wisenhunt is also a very smart man that will also study the defense of the Pittsburgh Steelers. Not to mention was part of the coaching staff as well. So don't be blowing them out of the water just yet

Well the Cardinals did beat the Steelers last year.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Yeah...I would take Arizona with that line.
You'd be a fool for throwing your money away...

OK...Let's get Yzerfan in here. You and me will. I have Arizona beating a 30 point spread, you have Pittsburgh covering. Stakes are a Username change to "I am a *bleep*ing idiot" for 3 months.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

OK...Let's get Yzerfan in here. You and me will. I have Arizona beating a 30 point spread, you have Pittsburgh covering. Stakes are a Username change to "I am a *bleep*ing idiot" for 3 months.

Using signatures as betting material is pointless. Let's see if Will has a set.

Will, $50 says Pittsburgh doesn't cover your mythical 30-point spread.

Gambling is illegal in this portion of my state. :)

LvZYtbZ.png

I'm surprised Big Ben still has enough congnitive abilities to construct complete sentences.

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Pansy.
Be it noted, before you consider my spread "mythical", that this is a game with a double-digit line in Vegas.

LvZYtbZ.png

It's not illegal to place a bet in New Jersey. Only illegal to take a bet in NJ (i.e. be a bookie).

BTW, the actual early line is Steelers favorite by 6.5

I was just reminded why I hate Steelers fans.
Note, I'm not a Steelers fan, I'm just trying to be objective. Let's face it, the AFC is miles superior to the NFC.

I wasn't talking about you. I was talking to those dicks who cheered while Willis was writhing in pain on the ground.

~?~

It's not illegal to place a bet in New Jersey. Only illegal to take a bet in NJ (i.e. be a bookie).

BTW, the actual early line is Steelers favorite by 6.5

I have no way of proving this, but I nailed that line in a phone conversation with my father about a half hour ago.

Today, we are all otaku.

No it's not. I would love to see the loser have to wear their loss around here. This bet will be long forgotten a week after the game if it's just for money. Three months of a sig stating "I'm a :censored:-ing idiot and here's why," that's gonna be here a while.

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

What Bowl do we call this? The Wisenhunt Bowl?

That was last season wasn't it? Cardinals beat the Steelers in Arizona.

"Now if you wanna crown them, then crown their ass!"

I saw, I came, I left.

What Bowl do we call this? The Wisenhunt Bowl?

That was last season wasn't it? Cardinals beat the Steelers in Arizona.

"Now if you wanna crown them, then crown their ass!"

Denny?

(Wait...you forgot to smack the microphone first.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I was just reminded why I hate Steelers fans.
Note, I'm not a Steelers fan, I'm just trying to be objective. Let's face it, the AFC is miles superior to the NFC.

I wasn't talking about you. I was talking to those dicks who cheered while Willis was writhing in pain on the ground.

I didn't really hear that. What I heard was Steelers fans yelling, "Good luck Willis, good luck buddy!" as he was wheeled into the tunnel. There was nothing mocking about it or anything, it sounded genuine. I was actually surprised and impressed. In Philly they'd have dumped beer on the poor bastard.

Now it might have been different had the Ravens been ahead at the time, who knows?

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Archived