A10 - Men's BB Championship Logo

KCScout76

Here's the Men's Championship logo for the 2009 Finals

A1009mbb-champ-ac-250.gif

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

It's not similar enough to be a rip-off, but the overall design instantly reminded me of this.

2384.gif

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I like the logo, but since this is Atlantic, shouldn't the wave be coming in from the east side?

You would think. I think I know why they did it the way they did it, and this is a theory. I think they wanted to emphasis the "A" in A10 and if they did it the other way they'd have to shrink the A to the same size as the 10 so instead of redesigning the wave, they just went with it. It could've been a time issue where they wanted to change it but the deadline wouldn't allow them to. I don't know.

I like the logo, but since this is Atlantic, shouldn't the wave be coming in from the east side?

You would think. I think I know why they did it the way they did it, and this is a theory. I think they wanted to emphasis the "A" in A10 and if they did it the other way they'd have to shrink the A to the same size as the 10 so instead of redesigning the wave, they just went with it. It could've been a time issue where they wanted to change it but the deadline wouldn't allow them to. I don't know.

I don't know why they couldn't have done something like this (quick and dirty mspaint job)

23hufe1.jpg

Archived