World Baseball Classic 2009

Breakwood

Anybody watching the Final?

This has been a pretty well played baseball game, and of course the crowd has been great. Plus, it's a Japan/Korea game, and unlike the past 3 times they've played, this one's for the championship. This has been a pretty exciting game.

Couldn't agree more. I think the WBC has been great overall. I really don't understand why some of the media has been so down on it.

BB52Big.jpg

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What a helluva game... tied 3 apiece... and it's going for more emotion.

Maybe this one will go 6 OTs like the game we had last week... ^_^

(This Ichiro at-bat is taking FOREVER!!)

6uXNWAo.png

Ichiro may have just clinched a repeat for the Japanese with a clutch 2 run double.

Have I mentioned that Ichiro is one of my favorite all-time players to watch? That guy is just great to watch.

Have I mentioned that Ichiro is one of my favorite all-time players to watch? That guy is just great to watch.

Agreed, he's gotta be the best pure hitter of this generation.

Too bad the WBC will be the only title he's going to win unless he can ever find a way outta Seattle.

6uXNWAo.png

Did anybody catch how SportsCenter did the highlights for this one? They basically did it youtube-style, no anchors, no generic music (sorry, Epiphianic (sic)) just the video of what happened.

I actually liked it better that way. :mellow:

Ichiro may have just clinched a repeat for the Japanese with a clutch 2 run double.

And again, I could not agree more. :D

BB52Big.jpg

Did anybody catch how SportsCenter did the highlights for this one? They basically did it youtube-style, no anchors, no generic music (sorry, Epiphianic (sic)) just the video of what happened.

I actually liked it better that way. :mellow:

Yes that was great. Like NHL Network does too

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived